MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Favorite bubble bath?

My mom, DH, and MIL have all asked for a Christmas list. I usually just blow them off and tell them not to worry about it. My mom likes to give gifts so I'm trying to make a list this year. I love taking baths, so I'm looking for suggestions for your favorite bubble bath. Bonus points if it makes your skin feel good afterwards!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I second this. Wonderful, unique scents, great products. I particularly love the tooth tabs for traveling as well as the conditioner bars. The massage bars are wonderful for moisturizing (again, particularly for traveling). I have t tried the bubble bath but imagine it’s as good as all the other products I tried. My only gripe is the price.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love lush products, but have to tailor my lists to the shopper. As in, I know there is no way my mom or MIL would pay those prices for bubble bath based on principle alone.
    - For my DH, I'd tell him Lush, because he would love to get me something I'd love.
    - For my MIL, Mom I'd tell them Dr. Teal's foaming bath with pure epsom salt. Easily obtained at mass retailers and not $$. I love all the scents, the bubbles really do last. They have moisturizing options like shea butter and almond oil.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love California Baby for bubble bath! Gentle on skin, scents are not overpowering, makes plenty of bubbles if dispense right into the running water from a tub faucet. I especially love that they have one labeled "Overtired and Cranky"

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LUSH products are huge favorites here.

DD likes lavender, so her standby is Ickle Baby Bot (which, at just under 2, she called "Boo Bobot") but there're a number of lavender bath bombs and bubble bars. At the holidays, she's also fond of Snow Fairy body wash and the similarly-fragranced bubble wand.

They've discontinued my favorite shower gel (a holiday special called Hot Toddy - it was a ginger-cranberry-clove scented red gel that I absolutely loved, but I think they stopped it after 2014 and that was a hard year for us) but I like their shampoo bars a lot. When I was pregnant with DD, I used Sexy Peel soap exclusively (it's a citrus blend) because everything else made me ill.

Frankly, we like to go into the local shop and play, but, obviously, we haven't done that much due to the pandemic closing the malls for so long. (And DD isn't vaccinated yet, so we're trying very hard to limit indoor stuff to docs' offices and school.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle