Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Same size and style purse/tote as Neverfull MM?

I have the LV Neverfull MM which I LOVE, it’s the perfect size with the perfect length straps and the perfect structure/floppiness. However, I’m just not really into carrying a purse with the LV logo all over it right now.

Can anyone recommend a similar size and shape tote with straps? I want it to be a well made purse but it doesn’t have to have a designer label. I’ve tried and failed a few times to find a similar purse so am turning to you all. The Goyard totes are really popular here but they almost seem too floppy, but I’m not sure since I’ve not tried one on.

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Barrington Gifts - to me very similar structure and silhouette to the Neverful MM.

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    Barrington Gifts - to me very similar structure and silhouette to the Neverful MM.
    Those are gorgeous, I love the black leather bag! Only issue is that their smallest bag is 6" wider (longer) than the Neverfull and I think that would overwhelm my frame. Nonetheless, I'll keep this in mind for a travel bag, I really like it!

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I do have the Neverfull in the epi leather, so no logo (well, it's stamped on in the corner but it doesn't stand out).

Tory Burch maybe? The one I have is a little more substantial material than the LV.
    https://www.toryburch.com/en-us/hand...html?color=641
    https://www.toryburch.com/en-us/hand...html?color=244

It's a little different but I like this one too

https://francesvalentine.com/collect...er-navy-oyster
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I do have the Neverfull in the epi leather, so no logo (well, it's stamped on in the corner but it doesn't stand out).

Tory Burch maybe? The one I have is a little more substantial material than the LV.
    https://www.toryburch.com/en-us/hand...html?color=641
    https://www.toryburch.com/en-us/hand...html?color=244

It's a little different but I like this one too

https://francesvalentine.com/collect...er-navy-oyster
    I purchased the Neverfull MM in Epi leather about 6 weeks ago and it’s SO stiff, it’s like carrying a hard basket on my shoulder. Is yours like that? I tried using mink oil on it because I read that could soften up the leather but it didn’t help at all. I love the look of it but it’s ridiculously stiff, almost like a small suitcase.

I love both of those Tory totes, I’ll check those out. Thank you! I forgot to look at the Frances Valentine before starting my reply so will look at that now.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    I purchased the Neverfull MM in Epi leather about 6 weeks ago and it’s SO stiff, it’s like carrying a hard basket on my shoulder. Is yours like that? I tried using mink oil on it because I read that could soften up the leather but it didn’t help at all. I love the look of it but it’s ridiculously stiff, almost like a small suitcase.

I love both of those Tory totes, I’ll check those out. Thank you! I forgot to look at the Frances Valentine before starting my reply so will look at that nowNe.
    My Neverfulls are at least 5 years old, and not at all stiff now, but I honestly can't remember if they started out that way unfortunately.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    My Neverfulls are at least 5 years old, and not at all stiff now, but I honestly can't remember if they started out that way unfortunately.
    Thanks for the input. My canvas Neverfull is great but the Epi is too stiff. I’ll work on it a bit more, I read that putting it out in the sun can help too so I’ll try that.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    I have the LV Neverfull MM which I LOVE, it’s the perfect size with the perfect length straps and the perfect structure/floppiness. However, I’m just not really into carrying a purse with the LV logo all over it right now.

Can anyone recommend a similar size and shape tote with straps? I want it to be a well made purse but it doesn’t have to have a designer label. I’ve tried and failed a few times to find a similar purse so am turning to you all. The Goyard totes are really popular here but they almost seem too floppy, but I’m not sure since I’ve not tried one on.
    I was searching online for this very question awhile back. There are a lot of lists that come up by searching "similar to neverfull mm".

A coworker has a Michael Kors which is very similar in size and look. It appears to be leather, but not so stiff as the Epi.

I'm jealous, I'd landed on the Epi Neverfull but never pulled the trigger.

How about the Mulberry Bayswater tote? I've never had a Neverfull but I do have another version of the Bayswater and I just adore it.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Same size and style purse/tote as Neverfull MM?

I have an older Dooney and Bourke coated canvas tote and I don’t find it floppy at all. I would look at the Greta, Charleston Multi or the Blakely. Unfortunately they all have logos, but the Charleston multi looks kind of fun. Maybe look on Poshmark or Mercari for an older non logo one. My bag also came in a brown/black pattern (I bought it in 2015).

I have never had a Neverfull so I don’t have much to compare it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 10-21-2021 at 02:07 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast