View Poll Results: Where do you wear your sweatpants/athletic wear?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • At home

41 100.00%
  • To workout outside or at the gym

40 97.56%
  • Walk the dog

27 65.85%
  • To pickup the kids from school

31 75.61%
  • To the grocery store/Costco

31 75.61%
  • Other kinds of shopping

22 53.66%
  • Out on a date or with friends

4 9.76%
  • Other?

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

With the cooler temps, I live in Vuori or Athleta Brooklyn joggers. I tend to wear leggings or crops until I work out, which is usually lunchtime. On days I lift weights at night, it's leggings/crops/bike shorts all day. Prior to Covid, I worked in an office 4 days a week so clothes were different. However, I would use (and still do) Athleta black pants as work pants.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I don’t wear athletic wear unless I’m exercising. I will run into a store for a quick pick up or stop to get gas on my way to or from working out but that’s it. I’m in the minority. Around here anything goes!

I'm right there with you!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'll wear sweats many places - and by sweats - I mean good old fashioned Hanes - nothing fancy. As a plus sized person, many 'cute' styles arent available to me unless I pay through the nose. Walk the dogs? absolutely! BJs/grocery? Yup. Hang out at a close friend's? sure. Church, work, out to lunch ? Nope. There I must at least wear jeans or 'normal' pants. Many of the teachers wear school logo sweats to school on Fridays for spirit days. I draw the line there. It just feels too sloppy to me for some reason.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I wear "nicer" Athleta or Vuori sweats and pre-pandemic, would wear to work out, lounging or for travel (they're great for long flights). Post pandemic, I wear them almost everywhere in my neighborhood except not out to dinner or wouldn't if I was actually visiting a friend. But dog walking and school pick up, heck yeah. I have WFH for a long time.

for Sandy Hook

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Lululemon Calia or Fabletics leggings with a loose top is my casual daytime clothes. I do most of my errands like Costco Amish market target or Walmart just after the gym I swap a shirt and do it before I head home. Sometimes I put a fresh pair on after showering especially if I do soccer drop off and walk a few laps Shorts or work out pants are the norm around here Unless it’s for an appointment or mall shopping that’s my mom uniform
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3