Default Broadway TKS tickets?

Anyone know how well the Times Square TKS booth is working now? We usually buy same day tickets but I was wondering if there were many tickets available, since there are so few shows open.

Thanks!

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Broadway TKS tickets?

There’s an app you can download and see what’s available at anytime. You can’t buy via the app but you can see what’s available. If you’re not too picky I think there is generally something worth seeing. Right now I see Aladdin, Come From Away, Girl from the North Country, Jagged Little Pill, Waitress, Diana, To Kill a Mockingbird, and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you are very flexible then going to TKTS at 7:30 is a great option- there is no line and often last minute releases and you will have 20 minutes to walk to theater. I did this often when I lived in NYC because I could go home if there wasn’t anything I wanted to see. But, if you are just visiting and have a particular show you want then it is worth it to avoid the hassle and pay full price up front. Also, if anyone in your group is not vaccinated you can’t do last minute as you will also need to show a negative test (kids too).

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The booth's up and running (YAY!) but I'll second nfceagles's suggestion about the app. There's actually a decent selection of shows available!

Don't forget your proof of vaccination for ages 12+!!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle