kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default ISO replacement for Hanna sweat pants

I have a couple of very old pairs of women’s sweat pants from Hanna Anderson. They’ve been great and I can’t find anything that I like as much. (Part of my not finding any is that I mainly browse online then check HA again to make sure they’re still not making them and then get disappointed and give up.) I wear a size 16 and just want regular warm sweats, preferably with an elasticized/cuffed ankle.

If you had HA sweats (forgot the HA name for them, but I think there was one), have you found anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default ISO replacement for Hanna sweat pants

I never had Hanna sweats but a ton of people rave about Vouri joggers. I haven’t tried them because I don’t care for how the jogger ankle cuffs look on my ankle (and I feel like joggers are the one clothing item that always look better on the model vs. looking good on me). I am a 14-16 as well and have thought about them but haven’t pulled the trigger.

Except for the long johns Hanna discontinued all adult clothes about 3-4 years ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Following!! I have 2 pairs of Hanna Stockholm pants that I LOVE. They are a thick French Terry with back pockets AND side zip pockets and are a jogger style. I LOVE them because they are smooth and cotton-rich on the outside, and cuddly French Terry on the inside, and they didn't get baggy at the knees with wear...I really wish they were not discontinued. Mine are old enough now that I feel like the knees are starting to bag/fade a little.

I am all about cotton rich these days but it's hard to find good quality clothing made of good quality cotton that is smooth and wears well.

The closest I've gotten are a pair of Fila joggers from Costco, also a pretty thick French Terry with a smooth cotton exterior, side pockets but only one back pocket.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 11-03-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I never had Hanna sweats but a ton of people rave about Vouri joggers. I haven’t tried them because I don’t care for how the jogger ankle cuffs look on my ankle (and I feel like joggers are the one clothing item that always look better on the model vs. looking good on me). I am a 14-16 as well and have thought about them but haven’t pulled the trigger.
    Vuori joggers are super comfy, but aren't very thick or warm.

Have you tried anything from Athleta? I don't have any straight sweatpants from there but I do have leggings and joggers and every pair is so comfy. Here's a pair that looks warm and soft: https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content

ETA: another option https://athleta.gap.com/browse/produ...p-page-content
    Last edited by carolinamama; 11-04-2021 at 10:07 PM.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

robinsmommy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Serious sweats from LE? Then have a lot of French terry styles. I love my men’s fleece joggers I bought from that line- just wish they had more colors in the fleece, which I prefer to terry.