Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For all those saying Paperwhite - the 11th generation just came out. Just a bit bigger but a lot more fits on the screen. Much much longer battery life than even the prior Paperwhite.

Cases are just starting to be released - Moko finally has one and I’m happy with it as always.

(I may have had a beta Paperwhite so was impatiently waiting for a cover and have had it a couple months…)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/chantell...ults&color=250 Chantelle no-seamed panties. They are one size fits all and very comfortable

I got this one time as part of a gift and it’s wonderful. And expensive. https://www.nordstrom.com/s/donna-ka...ults&color=000

This is wonderful in the winter. Set it to preheat and it heats up quickly and gently. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Garnet Hill cashmeres sweaters are wonderful. I’ve tried a couple other cashmere brands and found thek
    itchy.

Olaplex treatments in salon for dry hair. It is amazing stuff. Although i find the at-home Olaplex treatments pretty comparable to regular shampoo and conditioner.

Smart wool and Darn Tough socks for the winter (and summer camping and canoeing). They are great quality, breathe well and so comfy.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post

Will add more if I think of them. I'm on a cotton kick right now, it just feels best on my skin, and I HATE static, so looking for good quality cotton sweatpants, sweatshirts/hoodies, tees...does anyone know of a good quality, natural static spray that actually works on clothing?? I have so many work pieces that are synthetic (and probably best that they are synthetic as they are wrinkle-free, easy to pack, etc) but OH how I HATE static...
    Good quality cotton pieces are really hard to find and have been for several years. The cost of cotton has gone up in the last decade which is why clothing manufacturers have leaned so heavily on synthetics woven into fabrics. The best cotton pieces I have are from 15-20 years ago. Some of my favorite tshirts are my old maternity tees! The cotton was thick and soft and very durable. I still find good cotton pieces at Lands End and Talbots but 100% cotton pieces are getting harder to find too. I don’t mind synthetics (love the stretch) but synthetic fibers hold smells more, I find. My teen boys have had to throw out several of their synthetic camping shirts because we just couldn’t wash the smell out even after a dozen washings. Natural fibers like cotton and wool release odors much better.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love my wool leggings. I have Woolx brand. I bought the Stella version about a year ago. They are the "dressier" looking ones...very black black, back seam, can pass as pants. Wear them to work. They look brand new. No pilling at all.

Also got the Piper pocket leggings. The serged seams haven't worn as well as the Stellas and tend to collect little pills, and with the pockets they are more casual. But I wear them to bed at night, then for workout in the AM, then air dry and they are ready to go by the evening. With no smell. Wash once a week with Woolite, and they have held up well.

Packed up literally all of my other leggings for these 2 pairs. And I had a lot!

I'm pretty much on board with merino anything at this point.

I don't think this counts because I don't have them, but I really want some Glerups wool slippers for Xmas to complete the wool from head-to-toe lounge look
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Will add more if I think of them. I'm on a cotton kick right now, it just feels best on my skin, and I HATE static, so looking for good quality cotton sweatpants, sweatshirts/hoodies, tees...does anyone know of a good quality, natural static spray that actually works on clothing?? I have so many work pieces that are synthetic (and probably best that they are synthetic as they are wrinkle-free, easy to pack, etc) but OH how I HATE static...
    By any chance are you in a dry climate? Sorta hijack, sorta life changing for us. We live in a dry climate and the static is crazy. We got a humidifier for the house and it completely changed everything. Not walking around shocking each other, not zapping ourselves every time we touch a light switch, skin and sinuses feel better.... everything is better. But the very first thing we noticed was the static. Along with that, we got a thermostat that includes humidity on the display. We were in single digits before the humidifier and prefer to be around 20. I don't have a humidifier I'd recommend, ours is loud and we have to refill it every day, but having any at all is one of our whole family's favorite things. We can kiss each other good night without degaussing first.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love these threads! Lots of great suggestions here, so I will go a different route and share three favorite edible items:

Mike's Hot Honey is fun and makes everything you use it on taste a little more gourmet: https://www.amazon.com/Mikes-Hot-Hon...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

These mints have chocolate in the middle and taste decadent but without too many calories: https://www.amazon.com/LaetaFood-Arc...6476342&sr=8-5

Paris tea is delicate and a little floral and very nice: https://www.amazon.com/Harney-Sons-P...6476374&sr=8-3

Kindra178 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Thank you for this thread!

I have two girlfriends who I exchange gifts with for Christmas. We also exchange gifts for birthdays. We’ve done this for many years,so I feel like I’ve given everything: jewelry, scarves/gloves, Cute kitchen items, Lux body items, gift cards, mugs, travel cups, the Costco throw. I’ve honestly hit the wall this year. Would love ideas in the $20-$30 range.
    Same. Help everyone!!

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Thank you for this thread!

I have two girlfriends who I exchange gifts with for Christmas. We also exchange gifts for birthdays. We’ve done this for many years,so I feel like I’ve given everything: jewelry, scarves/gloves, Cute kitchen items, Lux body items, gift cards, mugs, travel cups, the Costco throw. I’ve honestly hit the wall this year. Would love ideas in the $20-$30 range.
    My favorite gifts to give are consumables: Local honey with some nice teas, Maple syrup with a gourmet pancake mix, gourmet hot chocolate with marshmallows, beautiful candles (if they use them), boxes of gourmet chocolates... I have also given glass nail files...

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My new favorite treat are mugs from East Fork pottery. They're the perfect size for my morning coffee. I started with 4 and now get whatever new colors come out. https://eastfork.com/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast