Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think this is a good thing - I just ordered a box of True Grapefruit, and bottle of Tom & Sheri's, and the Philosophy 5 in 1 is going in my stocking!
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanksgiving reminded me how much I absolutely love these...I have all the sizes. So much easier to clean up after.

Not exciting, but extremely useful

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Frywal...4?ref_=ast_bln
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Darn Tough Socks - the best
    Patagonia Mainstay tees - staples
    Athleta Pranayama wrap - so cozy!
    I live in Athleta Farallon joggers but they're now sold out in most colors
    Still love my Hydroflask beverage cup from 3 years ago
    Allbirds Wool Loungers
    Hoka running shoes

for Sandy Hook

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Darn Tough Socks - the best
    Patagonia Mainstay tees - staples
    Athleta Pranayama wrap - so cozy!
    I live in Athleta Farallon joggers but they're now sold out in most colors
    Still love my Hydroflask beverage cup from 3 years ago
    Allbirds Wool Loungers
    Hoka running shoes
    Huge fan of the athleta pranayam wrap (though it's more a cardigan than a wrap). I own like 5 of them.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

OP here. Thank you for all of the great suggestions. I had one to add that I think I had saved from Favorite Things threads from the past...I asked for and received this awesome hooded robe https://www.potterybarn.com/products...ens%20robes~19 from my family for Chanukah and I LOVE it. It is super soft and cozy; I love having the option of the hood. I like that the trimmed cuffs do not roll down, and it looks and feels really luxe. 1/2 price right now.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Quote Originally Posted by hbridge View Post
    My favorite gifts to give are consumables: Local honey with some nice teas, Maple syrup with a gourmet pancake mix, gourmet hot chocolate with marshmallows, beautiful candles (if they use them), boxes of gourmet chocolates... I have also given glass nail files...
    I am JUST now seeing this. These are great ideas -- thank you!!
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

I have a new favorite thing that I got for Hanukkah and have used every day since - a Swig travel mug https://smile.amazon.com/Swig-Life-S...76&sr=8-1&th=1
    I don't like to use tall travel mugs at home because they don't have handles. But my coffee often gets cold before I can sit down and finish it. So I wanted a mug shape that would keep the coffee hot. Bonus points for the cute pattern (I got lazy daisy). I have not tried it to see if it would fit in my car cupholder because that wasn't what I wanted it for.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I have a new favorite thing that I got for Hanukkah and have used every day since - a Swig travel mug https://smile.amazon.com/Swig-Life-S...76&sr=8-1&th=1
    I don't like to use tall travel mugs at home because they don't have handles. But my coffee often gets cold before I can sit down and finish it. So I wanted a mug shape that would keep the coffee hot. Bonus points for the cute pattern (I got lazy daisy). I have not tried it to see if it would fit in my car cupholder because that wasn't what I wanted it for.
    i like this idea!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I just got the Woolx Lola Joggers and I don’t want to take them off. I absolutely love them! They are so pricey but I hope they really hold up. I was looking for something that would need less washing but be sort of multi purpose and could be dressed up. Wearing the black all week and getting gray and olive for Christmas.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Favorite Things? I need gift ideas for me.

How long does a bottle of Tom and Sherry’s last? I am intrigued for refreshing school uniforms.

Thank you for the Swig coffee mug recommendation as well. I have that same problem with my coffee. I like it hot and don’t really like reheating it. I am going to get the stars one.

Bombas Gripper slippers non Sherpa lined I initially ordered the medium and when they came I thought they might be too small as my 9.5 wide foot reached the end of the slipper, but the large was too big. Bombas told me to donate, or pass on the pair that didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 12-12-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast