Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Short answer, not as much as I should. Long answer, I don’t regret it at all. I bought it 3 years ago, I just paid off the Bike. It’s cheaper now. I pay $40/mo month now to subscribe. I would never go back to a gym. I don’t always use the bike, but they have just kept adding more types of classes and all their instructors are good. Even if they aren’t for me, they are excellent. I like their yoga. I like I can sort classes by type, length and music. I had back surgery early in my ownership so I couldn’t use it for 3 months. Then the pandemic hit and there were months at a time I was working in Covid units that all I could do is go to work and come home and be catatonic. But I never regretted the purchase. Still works fine. I use the app when walking to dogs sometimes or walk/runs since I don’t do full out runs anymore. The key is to see it as an option and a tool vs something to regret every day you aren’t using it.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i'm commenting again bc with the new year i started a challenge to do at least 20 minute Peloton workout every day (either on Bike+, Tread+), since i really should make use of it.
    I paused my Pure Barre membership in December due to tons of travel and figure i should continue pausing it and start using the Peloton items more.

So far i have been using it every day this year, which is pretty good for me (i have almost no free time, been working 50 hrs a week these days ).
    I have found that it realy helps my mood in general to get some sort of exercise in every day. Also, it is SOO MUCH EASIER to get a workout in if it's at home and it's only 20 or 30 minutes. Working from home, i coudl do a work out at 10:30 am if i wanted to. I love Pure Barre but it definitely takes much longer and planning (10 min to drive there each way, plus it's basically almost an hour long), and of course it's only at certain times.

Usually have been doing 20 or 30 minute rides or 20 minute walk/runs or hikes, sometimes with 5-10 min core. the key is accountability for me. trying to squeeze 1 workout in everyday is working.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I am trying to do between 3 and 5 days which I have done the last two weeks (which is good with everything that went on). My goal is a 6 day streak this week. I really need to add in some other non bike classes as well. I always forget that I could do a run workout on the app. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

The dog kept going to the door and crying yesterday, so I took her on a walk and used the Peloton walking workout. It wasn't great, but it was nice to walk to some upbeat music. I also did a cycling/arms workout this week, which I really liked. I got the iC4 to pair with my phone and the peloton app, but I couldn't get it to pair to my watch at the same time. It could be that my watch is so old and has no data, or it could be the same problem basil mentioned about it not pairing with two devices at the same time. I did get heartrate to show up on the app by using the armband that came with the bike.

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    The dog kept going to the door and crying yesterday, so I took her on a walk and used the Peloton walking workout. It wasn't great, but it was nice to walk to some upbeat music. I also did a cycling/arms workout this week, which I really liked. I got the iC4 to pair with my phone and the peloton app, but I couldn't get it to pair to my watch at the same time. It could be that my watch is so old and has no data, or it could be the same problem basil mentioned about it not pairing with two devices at the same time. I did get heartrate to show up on the app by using the armband that came with the bike.
    If you have an older Apple Watch it won't work with the Peleton App. Took me forever to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    If you have an older Apple Watch it won't work with the Peleton App. Took me forever to figure it out.
    Ah, yes, it's an old watch. It's fine, the app pairs with the bike, and then I use the pulse band that came with the bike.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4