Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default What deals are you finding at the Kohls Veteran's Day sale?

This is my yearly stock up sale with stacking the $10 off $25 and 30% off. Off to look for wash clothes, Sonic toothbrush refills, and maybe some Christmas gifts for my nieces. Anyone finding any other great deals or have ideas of what to buy? DH needs a vacuum for the basement that is good on laminate wood flooring, might check prices on that too (but maybe Black Friday deals would be better?)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Is it free ship with a Kohl’s card? Looks like $9 shipping for $25 order without the credit card.

Apparently free shipping is limited to MVC card members, which I must not have met this year. I ordered family pajamas and selected ship to store. I used to order tons with this promo, but so many toys are excluded from the promos now.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    Apparently free shipping is limited to MVC card members, which I must not have met this year. I ordered family pajamas and selected ship to store. I used to order tons with this promo, but so many toys are excluded from the promos now.
    Yes, all the toys I was looking at for my nieces are excluded, as well as the Sonicare replacement heads Any recommendations for good towels that dry quickly?
    Last edited by ang79; 11-11-2021 at 10:58 PM.

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got some fiesta ware plates. Not much else! Usually I stock up during this sale but I guess with us being on Zoom most of last year, and my kids being teens and not growing as fast, we really don't need new clothes. Plus, I had a put a few items in my cart to remember to get them when the sale started, and all of them jumped up so much in price that even with the discounts they are not a great deal.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I only bought 1 jacket. I had Kohls cash from last weekend (completely forgot about the Veteran's Day sale until after I had bought. *sigh*) and used that, plus the $10 off $25, plus the 30% off to get it for under $30, but that was only because I was driving past one so I could do drive up pick-up. Without the free shipping code, it just wasn't as good of a deal this time.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

I have $10 kohls cash that I need to spend so I feel like I should really find something that costs $25 that I can pick up in store so I can use my kohls cash and the coupon. But I'm just not coming up with any ideas! The kids are really well stocked on clothes. The one thing we could probably use is pants for DS, but the pants that fit him are either not sold at kohls or are brands that exclude coupons.

edit: Oh, but the Adidas pants that fit him well are on a pretty good sale, so if I don't think of anything else I might grab a pair of those since they'll be a great price with the kohls cash I have.
    Last edited by gymnbomb; 11-12-2021 at 10:14 AM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I was so annoyed that Sonicare was excluded from coupons this year. I have been buying my year's worth of refills that way for about 10 years.
    I didn't really find any great bargains. I ordered one hoodie for myself and that's it. I tried to get a new bra but when I got all the way to checkout it said it had gone out of stock. So annoying. I just didn't have the patience to do anything else this year.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I had an appointment near Kohl’s onnFriday so I popped in to use my coupon. They didn’t have what I was looking for so I placed an order from their kiosk. Worked perfectly because I was able to use the coupons and free ship to my mom without a minimum purchase. If I had been able to order from the parking lot,I would have placed more orders. I found their kiosk to be cumbersome.

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I was so annoyed that Sonicare was excluded from coupons this year. I have been buying my year's worth of refills that way for about 10 years.
    I didn't really find any great bargains. I ordered one hoodie for myself and that's it. I tried to get a new bra but when I got all the way to checkout it said it had gone out of stock. So annoying. I just didn't have the patience to do anything else this year.
    Me too. I ended up getting Sonicare brush refills from target. They have a $5 off coupon code for online or $5 off in Cartwheel in store right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast