jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Revlon dryer brush 30% off

At Target, starting today, the Revlon dryer brush from the favorite things thread is $38.49 (30% off). https://www.target.com/p/revlon-salo...58#lnk=sametab
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for posting. I finally bit the bullet and bought one. I've had one sitting in my Amazon cart for a few years lol. I have a similar hair dryer brush, but the barrel is smaller. Maybe this will magically help me obtain that fresh blow out look I've been searching for 🤞

I've been using it every other day for the past week on my newly cut long bob, and I am loving it. I've had it for a few years, but I haven't used it much because I was wearing my hair wavy. I like my hair so much better in this long bob, and as long as it's not rainy or excessively humid the "blowout" is lasting for 2 days or more. I even used it on DD's long frizzy hair, and she said that it did not get as tangly.

I ordered it for DD for Christmas but I'm seriously tempted by you all to break it out for a try on my medium long wavy hair. We'll see if it makes it to Christmas!
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl