Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My DH is impossible to buy for as well. Food items are a hit though… there’s a salami I can order that we don’t have here and also some Goldbelly options from places he grew up with but we don’t have here. I’m also looking at the Ooni pizza oven.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    My DH is impossible to buy for as well. Food items are a hit though… there’s a salami I can order that we don’t have here and also some Goldbelly options from places he grew up with but we don’t have here. I’m also looking at the Ooni pizza oven.
    Salty Pork Bits has awesome salami. They are on Goldbelly and you can also order directly with them. I bought a platter of goodies last year for my hard to buy for foodie brother and it was a huge hit. They have a monthly club too

https://saltyporkbits.com/?gclid=Cjw...xoCZDgQAvD_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks all for the suggestions! Keep 'em coming!

We have a solo stove, but he always just pokes at the wood with other wood, so I ordered him the tool set.

I'll look into the hunting magazine and recipe books. I asked my FIL (who hunts with him) what he might want and he said DH probably needs a new rifle. But they are like $900 and that isn't exactly something I can just pick out for him. So, maybe I start a savings fund (the gun dealer doesn't have the kind of store front where I could get a GC).
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

DH has plenty of grills and cooking tools, but he mentioned a indoor grow garden so we can have fresh herbs year round. I was kind of surprised by this because it seems like something he would buy for me

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Sounds like our DHs are similar. I normally get him new slippers an sweatpants/sweatshirts to replace worn out ones. His birthday is end of November so I feel like I have to do all my. Restive gift thinking at one time. This year I am also getting him a vacuum for his man cave (not excited but needed), a mini fridge for his man cave, and probably a set of unique drink coasters from Etsy for his man cave (so as not to ruin the wood tray table my grandfather made). He requested food like Candy and cookies from the girls so we are planning on having a baking day and making containers of his favorite cookies for each month and sticking the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I got my husband tickets to his favorite comedian. I got 3rd row tickets for us. We get to go back stage and have a sit-down
    with the comedian. I'm super excited to give it to him.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Vuori! My dh loves everything from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2