Default Target Black Friday is up

I thought I’d start a thread for any target Black Friday deals people are excited about. The ticket to ride games are 50% off at target. Amazon has price matched them and the original ticket to ride game also has a 15% coupon bringing it down to $18.69. Other ticket to ride games seem to be half off plus 10% back if you have an Amazon credit card. So depending on which you are looking for check both sites and figure out what works best for you.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    I thought I’d start a thread for any target Black Friday deals people are excited about. The ticket to ride games are 50% off at target. Amazon has price matched them and the original ticket to ride game also has a 15% coupon bringing it down to $18.69. Other ticket to ride games seem to be half off plus 10% back if you have an Amazon credit card. So depending on which you are looking for check both sites and figure out what works best for you.
    Is this easy and quick to learn?? That's always our biggest hurdle

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    It’s always recommended by game lovers here. It was on my list but we’ve only played it once at a friends house. I think my 12 year old won so it was certainly at a level she could strategize. My 8 year old definitely needed a bit of assistance, but I bet he will “get it” once we play a few times.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Target Black Friday is up

Yes, it’s easy to learn. It is a good game (we have a few versions) but it’s not a favorite. Favorites, in case they also go on sale, are Machi Koro, Munchkin, Catan, Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle, and Space Base.
    Watching YouTube videos really helps me learn games, more so that reading manuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My 9 year old plays it like a pro.

I don't know that it's "quick" to learn, but anyone who has played with us has gotten it within a few rounds. We usually do a couple sample rounds and then start a real game for anyone new.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It is not the quickest game to learn. Not that it’s too hard for children 8+, but if you’re looking for quick fun, this isn’t it. It’s a more complex game for people who like more in depth games. I highly recommend it, but not if that’s your first priority. I think it’s slightly easier than Catan if you’re familiar with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bought a vacuum. Would love reviews if anyone here has this model.

https://www.target.com/p/shark-navig...6/-/A-23969746

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post

I was looking at the cheaper Shark that both Kohl’s and Target have for $119 (NV360) for our basement. Any reviews for that one? I bought the NV501 at Kohl’s last year on Black Friday (also on sale again this year) and really like it except I hate how short the cord is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post

I had the NV611 (I believe), which I loved until the hose that runs through the base cracked. It was still very effective, but smelled dusty every time
    I powered it up. It was under warranty, but no longer manufactured, so they replaced it with the NV752. It’s probably a “better” vacuum, but I find it clunkier and heavy. Also, after a few months, it also smells dusty when I turn it on. Filters are clean and I don’t see a crack anywhere in the hosing.

So, I have mixed feelings about Sharks.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I bought DS2 the Madden 22 Xbox game for $30. I looked on Slickdeals and did not see a better price at this time.