Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JustMe is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Anyone have or tried Google Pixel 6 or Google Pixel 6 Pro?

I have a Google Pixel 2 and its time to replace, as it no longer gets upgrades, the battery is awful, etc. I bought an apple XR for my business much earlier this year and I do not love it. I am thinking I might want a phone with dual sim capabilities so that I could juse use one phone with 2 numbers. I am considering buying a Google Pixel 6 and possibly even the Pro; although I never spent as much for a phone as the Pro, a telephoto lens would be amazing. I use an MNVO for phone service (cheaper plans), so I pay for my phone outright. Any experience with these phones? I do hear that they are too big for some and there are issues with slow charging. Thanks!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

This probably won't help you, but I have a pixel 3 and I couldn't hate it more. I will never buy another Google phone.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    This probably won't help you, but I have a pixel 3 and I couldn't hate it more. I will never buy another Google phone.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that! I do love my Pixel 2 (or at least I did before it stopped getting updates), and I do think there have been a lot of updates/changes since the 3.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I had a pixel a while back and thought it was ok. I'm kind of irritated with Samsung and got a OnePlus in October. If you are an Android user, this would be a good option. Less expensive than Samsung, but still has some higher end features, but not fomo like with moto. Just sharing in case you are looking for Android options. I refuse to pay Samsung prices anymore especially given the issue why I had to get a new phone when my other one was still otherwise ok for a dumb reason.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I had a pixel a while back and thought it was ok. I'm kind of irritated with Samsung and got a OnePlus in October. If you are an Android user, this would be a good option. Less expensive than Samsung, but still has some higher end features, but not fomo like with moto. Just sharing in case you are looking for Android options. I refuse to pay Samsung prices anymore especially given the issue why I had to get a new phone when my other one was still otherwise ok for a dumb reason.
    Interesting! I have heard that the OnePlus is good. How is the camera? Cameras are important to me and the main reason I would pay more. thanks!

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We're all on fi and have pixels. DH has the pixel 6 pro and he loves it. It also includes youtube premium if that is of interest to you. I have a 5, DD has either a 5a or a 6, can't remember, DH does all that.

We are all very happy with the phones.

Quote Originally Posted by newnana View Post
    We're all on fi and have pixels. DH has the pixel 6 pro and he loves it. It also includes youtube premium if that is of interest to you. I have a 5, DD has either a 5a or a 6, can't remember, DH does all that.

We are all very happy with the phones.
    Thanks, glad to hear that!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Interesting! I have heard that the OnePlus is good. How is the camera? Cameras are important to me and the main reason I would pay more. thanks!
    The camera's not bad. Not as awesome as many Samsung but good enough for my needs.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I had a OnePlus 5 and really liked it, but at&t was going to cut it off in February due to lack of 5g so I just bought a pixel 5. I loved my OnePlus 5, at the time it was a great camera and battery life and I would have been really happy to have it for a few more years of at&t hadn't abandoned it.

So far the pixel 5 is pretty good, great camera and good battery. Some weird bugs that I am trying to decide how frustrating is for me....

I had two Samsung's before the OnePlus and I hated them. The batteries crapped out after a few months. Totally not worth the money.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

My sister had a few Pixel 2 or 3s and I think she went through three of them being replaced and then went back to Samsung. She got a little irritated with the Pixels not working correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast