PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Amazon electronics black Friday is live

I've been waiting to order an echo clock for DS2, and it looks like the Amazon electronics are already marked down for black Friday. The clock is normally $59 and I just bought for $35. All Kindles are marked with Black Friday Deals.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    I've been waiting to order an echo clock for DS2, and it looks like the Amazon electronics are already marked down for black Friday. The clock is normally $59 and I just bought for $35. All Kindles are marked with Black Friday Deals.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Ugh! That makes 2 Amazon deals I bought too early on. I got both my kids the echo dot clock for $59 a couple months ago when they first started warning about supply chain issues. I will see if I am in the return window and maybe can rebuy. I bought Apple Air Pods Pro for $169 on Monday also trying to make sure I could get them and they are $159 today. I can’t return and rebuy because there is a 1 per account limit. I chatted today to ask and they confirmed they will not adjust price or allow me to return and rebuy. I guess I can get my mom to buy instead… not sure it’s worth the hassle for $10 but I hate overpaying!