Default Quick, please - Comfy original or Junior for DD?

I am getting a Comfy for DD (11) for Christmas and I'm not sure which size would be better. She's about 4' 2", very thin and wears a size 9/10. Comfy's site says the Jr. is for kids aged 10 and under but I'm wondering if the original would be massive on her.
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    I am getting a Comfy for DD (11) for Christmas and I'm not sure which size would be better. She's about 4' 2", very thin and wears a size 9/10. Comfy's site says the Jr. is for kids aged 10 and under but I'm wondering if the original would be massive on her.
    11yr old DD was gifted a regular version last Xmas and she loves it. It’s def giant but she doesn’t mind and it’s not so giant she gets hung up on it. She’s 4’9” and about 75lb, wears size 12 clothes. I think for your DD the junior size would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My 12 year old son who is a little over 5' still wears his Junior comfy, but it's small on him. I think your daughter would get a couple years out of the junior!
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    11yr old DD was gifted a regular version last Xmas and she loves it. It’s def giant but she doesn’t mind and it’s not so giant she gets hung up on it. She’s 4’9” and about 75lb, wears size 12 clothes. I think for your DD the junior size would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by gobadgers View Post
    My 12 year old son who is a little over 5' still wears his Junior comfy, but it's small on him. I think your daughter would get a couple years out of the junior!
    Thank you both! I think I’ll get the Jr. Sam’s Club has it for $25!