essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Best online novelty sock store?

DS2 really likes wearing fun crew neck socks. His favorites right now are his Bob Ross and boba socks. Anyone have any favorite online sock stores? Ones that don't fall apart right away or shrink a ton. He's in men's sizes now. Online stores only so he can link them to his Amazon wish list for family.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    DS2 really likes wearing fun crew neck socks. His favorites right now are his Bob Ross and boba socks. Anyone have any favorite online sock stores? Ones that don't fall apart right away or shrink a ton. He's in men's sizes now. Online stores only so he can link them to his Amazon wish list for family.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    I've ordered Rock Em socks for DH and my boys a few times. Lots of options available online and on Amazon.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Johns Crazy socks A dad and his downs syndrome son started and run the company. https://johnscrazysocks.com/?gclid=C...BoC3JsQAvD_BwE
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I ordered several socks from the California Sock Company as a care package for my son. He’s been very happy with the ones he received. The store carries a bunch of different brands, and some may be better quality than others.

My Dd is also into goofy socks right now, I think because it’s one of the few items of clothing that isn’t highly regulated by school dress code. I’ve bought her a few pairs from Socksmith, both from a local shop and also on Amazon. They seem to be a nicer funny sock company.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

cvanbrunt is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Happy Socks, really great quality. https://www.happysocks.com/us/collec...?section=socks
    Carrie

DD#1 September 2005
    DD#2 October 2007

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We’ve gotten fun things from Rock Em Socks and Happy Socks. Also, our DSW has had some funny socks the last couple of times I’ve been there