Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Great thread. Our work is doing the same thing and have wish list of everyone so we know what to buy or general theme.

Uncommon good is a great website for unusual or travel related items.

I always request books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

another option - See's Candy. There are number of sets under $25. DD's teacher loves See's Candy and so we get her a small gift box every year.

https://www.sees.com/christmas/gifts-under-30

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    another option - See's Candy. There are number of sets under $25. DD's teacher loves See's Candy and so we get her a small gift box every year.

https://www.sees.com/christmas/gifts-under-30
    Oh, See's is a great idea!! I would have added that but my secret Santa already picked a couple things off my list this morning hahaha. And my current company isn't female-dominated (the last companies I've worked for have been). It's about 55:45 women:men. It's be weird to have my male boss buy beauty products. Well, at least I would feel weird about it.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Oh, See's is a great idea!! I would have added that but my secret Santa already picked a couple things off my list this morning hahaha. And my current company isn't female-dominated (the last companies I've worked for have been). It's about 55:45 women:men. It's be weird to have my male boss buy beauty products. Well, at least I would feel weird about it.
    haha, oh i see! makes sense.

i am always jealous of folks who get to participate in secret santa things at work, or group Halloween costumes, and the like . I work in semiconductors/defense industry, which is like very male dominated (like 90/10) , rather old-school, and in my department , like 95 % are over 50 and so holiday things like this are never organized, and if it were, it would indeed be weird. lol.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 11-27-2021 at 04:55 PM.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Any suggestions for how to organize this a group of 70 or so employees? If all are interested. Our company went 100% remote during covid so this might be a great "team" activity that I could spearhead. It's a definitely mix of males/females and ages are 18-70+, coast to coast

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    A set of flavored olive oil or vinegar is something nice to have on hand.
    I love getting fancy flavored olive oil!! I don’t usually buy it and I love having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Any suggestions for how to organize this a group of 70 or so employees? If all are interested. Our company went 100% remote during covid so this might be a great "team" activity that I could spearhead. It's a definitely mix of males/females and ages are 18-70+, coast to coast
    We are using Elfster. It's my first time using it and so far it is really easy to use. You create a wish list for yourself, and Elfster does the hard work in terms of randomly assigning secret Santas. Someone has to be the organizer, and can include a note on spending limit, deadlines, etc. The organizer can include all 70 in the gift exchange, and only those who opt in to participate will actually participate.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    We are using Elfster. It's my first time using it and so far it is really easy to use. You create a wish list for yourself, and Elfster does the hard work in terms of randomly assigning secret Santas. Someone has to be the organizer, and can include a note on spending limit, deadlines, etc. The organizer can include all 70 in the gift exchange, and only those who opt in to participate will actually participate.
    Oh that makes it super easy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2