Thread: Rocketbook

Default Rocketbook

I remember seeing some posts on here a while back about people purchasing Rocketbooks but not much on how well they were liked. Woot had them on sale recently so I picked up the Fusions for dc. Just wondering how those of you that bought them have liked them.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I love mine. I use it for all my random meetings- PTO, robotics, etc. I can send the page to my Google drive and I don't have to keep the paper.

My kids got them last year too. They don't scan much but like it for scratch paper for homework.

I ordered a mini for myself so I have a place for notes at desk. I'm hoping it will replace sticky notes.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Kris

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    I remember seeing some posts on here a while back about people purchasing Rocketbooks but not much on how well they were liked. Woot had them on sale recently so I picked up the Fusions for dc. Just wondering how those of you that bought them have liked them.
    I got one from work, I used it for about a minute. I prefer fully paper or fully digital, I guess. I pretty much already had my "system" set up, and this just didn't fit in.

I gave it to my daughter (now at college, then a HS senior). I don't think she uses it either, to be honest.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought a Rocketbook as a teachers gift several years ago. It was very much a paper notebook. You used Frixion pens and could microwave it to erase everything and start over. I went to the website thinking DH might like one, but I get the impression they are more like dry erase now. It mentioned water erasing them. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I haven’t really used mine. I think it’s a super cool concept but I still prefer regular paper.