Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PM isnít working on my phone for some reason. Can you try sending me a PM and Iíll reply. Youíre welcome to my code as I actually had deleted it!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    PM isn’t working on my phone for some reason. Can you try sending me a PM and I’ll reply. You’re welcome to my code as I actually had deleted it!
    Thank you so much! I just ordered! Some of my family members request desktop rather than wall calendars so this was perfect.
    for Carmen

I did get a code, but they no longer allow you to apply the free 8x11 towards a 12x12. I ended up buying a Groupon deal instead.

Bummer! I always upgraded to 12x12.
    For the Groupon do you have to pay shipping on top of it or is shipping included?

Mommy_Mea is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    I did get a code, but they no longer allow you to apply the free 8x11 towards a 12x12. I ended up buying a Groupon deal instead.
    Thank you!! I had been debating paying almost $30 for the calendar yesterday just to make sure it arrived for Christmas. I did the Groupon deal, had nearly enough to cover it in Groupon bucks, so now I just pay shipping, $8 rather than $30!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Bummer! I always upgraded to 12x12.
    For the Groupon do you have to pay shipping on top of it or is shipping included?
    Yes, I had to pay shipping too. I ordered two 12x12 to the same address and shipping was $13.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2