jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Please share your favorite Duluth Trading clothing items

The shirts I usually buy are out of stock. Looking for shopping inspiration - pants, shirts, sweaters, skorts, etc..

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I like the Noga pants a lot

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Dh loves their synthetic underwear for camping and canoeing.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Dh likes the Alaskan Head Gear work gloves I bought him last year. He says the boxers are okay as well, but I think he likes the Pair of Thieves ones from Target just as much. I ordered him a jacket this year that is similar to Carhartt jacket he saw at Bass Pro Shops but was out of stock in his size there and at carhartt.com but I do like that Duluth Trading Company listed the arm length in their size chart because Dh has pretty long arms and jacket arm length is often too short. So happy a large covered arm length 34-35. I hope the jacket works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Interesting......we have one that opened sometime in the past year or two but I've never been in there.

I got the skort underwear that someone here mentioned. It is the BOMB. It is this amazingly breathable material. It is like a boxer brief but not tight and it doesn't roll up. I wear it under dress pants so no panty lines and under all skirts and dresses (if I am not wearing tights--I wear a different boy brief if I am wearing tights). They wash and wear amazingly well. They are truly fantastic.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I really like Duluth because the clothes fit my tall frame well. I really like the No Yank tanks. I have bought shorts and capris (Dry on the Fly), winter coats, waterproof rain jacket, Frost Lake fleece, Flexpedition skinny pants, shiftless crewneck and cardigan sweaters, Breezeshooter skort and dress, Armachillo undershorts and tshirts.