ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Adult KN-95 - available on Amazon??

I need to resupply pretty quickly - DS1 has an event mid-week that is far riskier than we've been doing - and we're in the midst of a significant surge here in MI. I need prime shipping or local availability, but cannot manage to find one that seems like a solid choice. We've been using Powecom KN-95s, but they aren't shipping in time from Amazon.

Any tried and true suggestions?

He'll be at a 4 day Model UN conference. Vaccinations and masks are required, but I'm not loving this, at all. It is super important to DS1 and is the first thing that he's really advocated to not miss. Ugh!

robinsmommy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I would look at Powecom from Bona Fide Masks and upgrade shipping. Buying them on Amazon is risky for counterfeits. Buying most masks on Amazon is risky.

ETA - They have 20% off right now, so it helps with shipping costs. BLACK20 promo code
    Last edited by robinsmommy; 11-28-2021 at 03:15 PM.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Bonafide ships really quickly and you can pay to upgrade! They're fantastic.

for Sandy Hook

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

If you have an H-Mart or even a Korean store nearby they usually have masks. You might want to call to make sure. The Mask Guy says any KN94 that is made in Korea is fine.

ETA: I agree to stay away from Amazon. There are way too many sellers hawking counterfeit stuff to take a chance with masks!