AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Minted orders slow….anyone else?

I ordered my Christmas cards from Minted on 11/23 and they were supposed to arrive by 12/2 and now they are saying expected to arrive on 12/6 and that they are shipping soon. I got free delivery as I am a Minted More member but honestly this is kind of irritating as I would expect to have them by now. I also selected no proof which was supposed to take off two days off the delivery period, and I didn’t order during a promotion period. In the long run it isn’t a huge deal but I am seeing family this weekend and wanted to possibly give them their cards in person. Again total “first world BBB land only problem” but am wondering if anyone else is having issues.

I made a family tree poster for my sister and ordered that on 11/24 and it has already printed and was delivered yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I can't say anything about Minted specifically, but since we're in the middle of wedding planning at my house, I can say that there have been rumors of paper shortages and we were advised to order invitations earlier than normal. Maybe that can account for delays?
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just got a notification that they shipped and they are being shipped overnight. My Xmas cards got lost in the mail about 5 years ago when I mailed them after the 15th of December and didn’t arrive until mid January so ever since then I try to get them sent as early as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)