Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    Happy Masks don't touch the mouth and are reusable. They are hand wash though. My kids have all moved on to disposable this year but when we all wore them last year, I washed once or twice and week and it didn't feel too inconvenient.
    My DGDs have been big fans of Happy Masks too. DGD1 sometimes uses disposables, but in every picture I’ve seen of DGD2, she is in cloth masks.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamama View Post
    Happy Masks don't touch the mouth and are reusable. They are hand wash though. My kids have all moved on to disposable this year but when we all wore them last year, I washed once or twice and week and it didn't feel too inconvenient.
    Are they "hand wash" as in "you absolutely must wash these in your sink or they disintegrate" or "hand wash" as in "they'll be OK on a gentle cycle in your non-agitator machine so long as you use a lingerie bag"?

I've found that most "hand wash" stuff is more like the latter than the former.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    What age? ...
    DD is 11; she's 5' tall and still growing.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Are they "hand wash" as in "you absolutely must wash these in your sink or they disintegrate" or "hand wash" as in "they'll be OK on a gentle cycle in your non-agitator machine so long as you use a lingerie bag"?

I've found that most "hand wash" stuff is more like the latter than the former.
    I'm not completely sure. The company says they must be hand washed to maintain the integrity of the filter. But truth be told, a few made it into the washer on a regular cycle and I didn't take them out of our rotation.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2