Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Your entire family including kids are boosted? If so, I think I’d just trust the vaccine though I’m with you that it would make me uncomfortable too. I would have him take a rapid test when he gets home, and then again 2-3 days later. And then maybe even one more a week later �� and if those are negative, I’d take it as a win and if one is positive, you hopefully caught it early before he’s symptomatic/more contagious and can isolate him if you choose.
    The only child currently living at home turned 18 the day they hit the six month mark so they were able to get boostered.

There is NO WAY DH will quarantine when he gets home and he will get in at 2am so I won't even be able to discuss it with him before he climbs into bed. I "might" be able to get him to test with the home test three and five days after he gets home. I'll see if I can find them tomorrow...

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    It's not just that I"m worried about them getting covid because it's covid, we just don't really have time to be quarantined for 10+ days because of illness so I'd like to avoid it if possible.
    THAT!!! DC attends two different schools with finals looming at one of them! I care for elderly parents who are so excited to be coming for Christmas and staying a few days! Quarantining would be a disaster!

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hbridge View Post
    THAT!!! DC attends two different schools with finals looming at one of them! I care for elderly parents who are so excited to be coming for Christmas and staying a few days! Quarantining would be a disaster!
    This is where I’m at. I’m not worried about getting sick. Just dreading the consequences. I’m supposed to go to Germany in March. It would be extremely costly and inconvenient if I tested positive before my return flight, even if very mild.

I’d love to go somewhere with the family for April break but it would be awful if it resulted in my 11th grader missing any school after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2