Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    On a similar note, my DH often looks up a product on Amazon, does all the research, chooses the product, and puts it in the cart. Then he emails me and tells me to order it.

Dude, you're logged into my account! You've done all the hard work already! Literally all you have to do now is push the purchase button. The CC information is already in there and everything! smh

ETA: Oh, and thanks for the suggestions! I am considering just taping the hook to the wall, but I'm not sure the tape will stick either! The paint has some sort of powdery surface. I think that is what is preventing adhesion. And it's skip-trowel, not orange peel. This house is just a nightmare--so much work to be done! (We're in the process of redoing all the walls to be texture-less.)
    🤣🤣

I think I’d be tempted to put picture hangers up to hold it. You’ll just have some small nail holes in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I feel your pain! My kids will sometimes ask Alexa for answers, which you might think is a step in the right direction. But unless it's a numerical answer, she is easily baffled and they are frustrated. Meanwhile, phones are in hand!
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Anyone have a solution for hanging garland on painted walls with texture? Those Command hooks have failed 3 times now, and I’m getting tired of wasting the strips.
    Have you tried FunTak?
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This is my MIL. She will text me questions. Half the time I google and tell her, "I googled it here's what I found" like HINT HINT you could google it. Or she asks where she could buy something and 95% of the time the answer is Amazon. Just go look and leave me out of it!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

On a similar note, my DH often looks up a product on Amazon, does all the research, chooses the product, and puts it in the cart. Then he emails me and tells me to order it.

Dude, you're logged into my account! You've done all the hard work already! Literally all you have to do now is push the purchase button. The CC information is already in there and everything! smh

ETA: Oh, and thanks for the suggestions! I am considering just taping the hook to the wall, but I'm not sure the tape will stick either! The paint has some sort of powdery surface. I think that is what is preventing adhesion. And it's skip-trowel, not orange peel. This house is just a nightmare--so much work to be done! (We're in the process of redoing all the walls to be texture-less.)
    This is my DH too! It drives me bonkers. For the longest time, he would just send me links. He says it’s too much work to buy it himself. . The other thing DH refuses to do is order food online. Like from a restaurant. Last spring I had to travel urgently to see my sick mom in another state, and DH actually called to ask me to order pizza online for him and DS1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

ezcc is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I have a family group text with siblings parents etc and it cracks me up when everyone is debating something really easy to look up- like which celebrity is married to someone. Several people will chime in with guesses- just look it up!

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Fortunately no immediate family examples (an advantage to being single ) but a number of my friends always say "you know so much stuff" (as if it’s all in my head) … even while we’re at lunch and my iPad is sitting on the table in case I want to look something up. Oh well…

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

We all have the same family members!
    I mentioned this to DH and he said that as I was a reference librarian in previous career, my googling skills are better than his. I don’t buy it at all!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Can you link the weatherproof outdoor cord boxes….I am intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Can you link the weatherproof outdoor cord boxes….I am intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Search for “weatherproof extension cord connection box”

DH hasn’t bought one yet,there’s a few different types like this one SOCKiTBOX – The Original Weatherproof Connection Box – Indoor & Outdoor Electrical Power Cord Enclosure for Timers, Extension Cables, Transformers, Power Strips, Lights, Tools & More – Medium – Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006EUHS96...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast