Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DH was trying to fix a cable line and it would not work. He got frustrated and said "can you call the cable people Monday". My response was no, I am your wife, not your secretary, you call them and have you tried you tube yet. 10 minutes later, hey, I tried that you tube and it worked. Every single how to thing is out there on the internet.

I did not know how to wax skis 2 years ago, but thanks to the Swedish nordic waxing team's you tube video, I am very good at it!
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have an addition for this thread. Sometimes on road trips, DH and I will be talking. We'll see something that prompts us to say, "I wonder when..." or "I wonder if..." If I am driving, whatever we wondered about will evidently have to remain a mystery because even though he has a cell phone in hand he will not think to google an answer. If I ask him to google an answer, at times he will reply "that's ok" because he'd prefer to do something else on his phone. I loved a recent roadtrip with a friend who would automatically google something we were talking about so we could continue the discussion! It was quite refreshing!

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    Sorry, but this makes me want to laugh.

Anyone have a solution for hanging garland on painted walls with texture? Those Command hooks have failed 3 times now, and I’m getting tired of wasting the strips.
    To hang curtains in dorm, we lightly sanded the area first. When putting up the hook, let the adhesive cure overnight or at least a few hours before hanging anything on the hook. This held for the school year.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenk View Post
    I have an addition for this thread. Sometimes on road trips, DH and I will be talking. We'll see something that prompts us to say, "I wonder when..." or "I wonder if..." If I am driving, whatever we wondered about will evidently have to remain a mystery because even though he has a cell phone in hand he will not think to google an answer. If I ask him to google an answer, at times he will reply "that's ok" because he'd prefer to do something else on his phone. I loved a recent roadtrip with a friend who would automatically google something we were talking about so we could continue the discussion! It was quite refreshing!
    So Freaking True!!!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    OP, yes we have this problem but more often it is me answering questions like "do we need butter" when the answer requires me to simply look in the fridge and see and I cannot figure out why that is "my joy" lol.
    Just yesterday DH was asking me if my son had cross country practice, based on the email we BOTH received. Uh, you're reading the same thing I am.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Apparently those light guns have been really hard to find this year! I looked all over locally and Amazon wasn't delivery till January. I've heard they are amazing and I've been having fits with my prelit tree this year.

Default More an observation

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    Just yesterday DH was asking me if my son had cross country practice, based on the email we BOTH received. Uh, you're reading the same thing I am.
    At least he gets the emails. Both of our kids schools use the same app to send messages to parents and DH hasn’t bothered to download it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gymnbomb; 12-23-2021 at 08:49 PM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Apparently those light guns have been really hard to find this year! I looked all over locally and Amazon wasn't delivery till January. I've heard they are amazing and I've been having fits with my prelit tree this year.
    Pick one up when you can. DH was ready to throw the tree in the trash. We had a few bad bulbs in different sections so whole parts of the tree were out.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    OP, yes we have this problem but more often it is me answering questions like "do we need butter" when the answer requires me to simply look in the fridge and see and I cannot figure out why that is "my joy" lol.
    Ugg...yes!! DH always says thing to me like "Do we have any more ketchup?" Me:"Did you check the pantry???" DH: "Nope, I thought you would know."

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Ugg...yes!! DH always says thing to me like "Do we have any more ketchup?" Me:"Did you check the pantry???" DH: "Nope, I thought you would know."
    This happens all.the.time here!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3