Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,814

    Default

    jgenie, were you able to get your code to work? I'm just curious what you decided to buy! I got the cherry gingham loafers and they are SO fun but I'm trying to decide if I should keep them or get something more practical hahaha...

    I have the night stripe sneakers from a while back because they have an ivory sole which people say is a smidge wider than the white sole and I love them - they go well with both black and navy which I tend to wear a lot of. I vote for the grey camo over anchor since I think they will be a little more versatile!

    (and I believe you can buy and exchange pretty much indefinitely as long as you exchange within the 30-day time period, and ONLY for the same style (sneakers) in a different color or size).
    Last edited by twowhat?; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:19 AM.

  2. #12
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    12,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    jgenie, were you able to get your code to work? I'm just curious what you decided to buy! I got the cherry gingham loafers and they are SO fun but I'm trying to decide if I should keep them or get something more practical hahaha...

    I have the night stripe sneakers from a while back because they have an ivory sole which people say is a smidge wider than the white sole and I love them - they go well with both black and navy which I tend to wear a lot of. I vote for the grey camo over anchor since I think they will be a little more versatile!

    (and I believe you can buy and exchange pretty much indefinitely as long as you exchange within the 30-day time period, and ONLY for the same style (sneakers) in a different color or size).
    I did! Thank you, Annie! I bought the anchor because I realized I just bought a pair of Blondo sneakers in a camo print. The anchors are bright and neither light nor dark. I think will go great with jeans and shorts in the summer. I have a pair of red sneakers that I love. I’m surprised they no longer make red.
    Last edited by jgenie; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:08 PM.
    for Carmen

  3. #13
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    12,051

    Default

    Andie16 - I ordered the anchor and I love the color! Not as light as white but not as dark as navy either. They’re a great versatile color.
    Last edited by jgenie; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:17 PM.
    for Carmen

  4. #14
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I did! Thank you, Annie! I bought the anchor because I realized I just bought a pair of Blondo sneakers in a camo print. The anchors are bright and neither light nor dark. I think will go great with jeans and shorts in the summer. I have a pair of red sneakers that I love. I’m surprised they no longer make red.
    Yay! Glad you love them, the navy + light threads look really cool together.

  5. #15
    AnnieW625's Avatar
    AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    33,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I did! Thank you, Annie! I bought the anchor because I realized I just bought a pair of Blondo sneakers in a camo print. The anchors are bright and neither light nor dark. I think will go great with jeans and shorts in the summer. I have a pair of red sneakers that I love. Iím surprised they no longer make red.
    Yay! I have yet to try the sneakers because repeats are that they run narrow and I have a pretty wide foot. They have red occasionally so just keep checking back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 15
    DD L, 11
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

  6. #16
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Yay! I have yet to try the sneakers because repeats are that they run narrow and I have a pretty wide foot. They have red occasionally so just keep checking back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a slightly wide foot and sneakers are HARD. All Rothy's run pretty narrow, but the sneakers have that thicker sole that makes it more of a problem for people with wider feet because of the way the knit upper is stitched into the sole - if you look at the pictures, you will see that the sole extends a little bit up into the knit upper. That means when you wear it, you can feel the top edges of the sole. People with wider feet run into problems with the edges of their pinkie toe or big toe rubbing up against this top edge of the sole, and sizing up will only help so much.

    For me, I cannot wear sneakers with the white sole - they apparently run just a smidge narrower. I CAN wear sneakers with the ivory sole, which run a smidge wider, but even then I have to remove the Rothy's midsole and replace it with an Allbirds insole, and then place the Rothy's insole on top of that in order to raise my feet just a bit above that top edge of the sole. Then, it's comfy.

    So Annie, if you try the sneakers, don't do it with a $40 off or $30 off code because you will only be able to exchange for a different size/style in sneakers without losing your discount and it's possible sneakers may not work for you...

  7. #17
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    12,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Yay! I have yet to try the sneakers because repeats are that they run narrow and I have a pretty wide foot. They have red occasionally so just keep checking back.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I have a narrow foot and the sneakers are a great fit for me.
    for Carmen

  8. #18
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    the Island of Sodor
    Posts
    11,528

    Default

    thanks for this - i just saw this and i have one day left to use them! i have not gotten new Rothy's in forever.

    anybody have the drivers? i am not into the sneakers i think - just not my style. i am looking for something i could wear for work also. the Drivers look comfortable and dressy enough to wear with both jeans and work pants.
    i have one pair of loafers in bright blue color and they don't get as much use since they're really casual and seem good only for summer use.

    i like the points but i already have 4 pairs so looking for something a bit different.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:56 PM.

  9. #19
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thanks for this - i just saw this and i have one day left to use them! i have not gotten new Rothy's in forever.

    anybody have the drivers? i am not into the sneakers i think - just not my style. i am looking for something i could wear for work also. the Drivers look comfortable and dressy enough to wear with both jeans and work pants.
    i have one pair of loafers in bright blue color and they don't get as much use since they're really casual and seem good only for summer use.

    i like the points but i already have 4 pairs so looking for something a bit different.
    I don't have the drivers and it's honestly because I only buy Rothy's with coupons, and the terms of the discount are always that exchanges only in the same style in order to not lose the coupon. But lots of people really seem to like them and say they are the most comfortable while a few people seem to have issues with the back of heel rubbing. They look really cute to me with jeans and the right pants.

  10. #20
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    the Island of Sodor
    Posts
    11,528

    Default

    thanks! i got them the other day (in the raspberry color) and they are really nice! definitely the most comfortable of them all. i was afraid the raspberry color would be too bright but it wasn't. i really like them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •