NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Recommendations for men’s warm nonskid socks

I have enough trouble finding good warm nonskid socks for myself (everything I like is immediately discontinued!). Now I’d like recommendations for the same thing for my friend who wears men's size 11 shoes. (I’m out of touch enough that I don’t know if that’s medium or large or whatever.)

This came up when a relative sent him some fluffy Cuddl Duds sherpa lined nonskid socks, size 4-10. Yep, I told him they were obviously women’s socks but it gave him some ideas. Main criteria: warm but not sherpa-lined (hey, NC doesn’t get that cold) and very good nonskid grippers on the bottom.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Recommendations for men’s warm nonskid socks

I just ordered these from Bombas (sadly I had to request the next size up so I haven’t worn them yet), but they look like they would work. I plan on wearing mine at night or maybe around the house when I am not wearing my Ugg slippers, but mainly at night.

https://bombas.com/products/mens-gri...ol-blue&size=l

I would think a large would work. I had to size up from a women’s medium to a women’s large because even though I wear a 9/1/2 or 10 my foot and the medium says 9-11, but my toe was hitting the top of the slipper and I felt like I needed just a little more room (I also have wide feet so I think my width took up up more of the slipper than a normal non wide foot, but they weren’t tight), but for the guys I can’t see sizing up to an XL 13-15 unless their foot was really that big or super wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)