twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Rothy's Archive Sale - Points starting $85

Best prices of the season. Limited selection. FINAL SALE. Stuff going fast. You must know your Rothy's size. My piece of advice is to always size up if unsure, it's easy to fix "too big" with a different insole and these shoes tend to SHRINK a bit upon initial wear/washing. Especially points, which are less tolerable to wear in a too-small size. Larger sizes also easier to re-sell.

I bought Wildcat points, and Sienna Dot loafers. My street size is 8, I have a slightly wide foot, and I got size 10 in the points and 9.5 in the loafers.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 12-23-2021 at 02:04 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks! i just got Sienna Dot loafers as well. $85 is a steal!

And very interesting about sizing up. It must really be a YMMV thing bc i'm a regular 9/9.5 and i wear a 9.5 in the points (have several pairs) without issue. I feel if i sized up at all they would slip right off.
    The loafers though (i have just one pair) in a 9.5 are a tighter fit for me so i just ordered those in a 10. So really i'm only sizing up half a size for one pair.

I just got the Drivers in 9.5 and they are definitely not something i could size up on (they already feel somewhat loose). though i don't know how much it changes after washing them.