Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Day 13 done - not my favorite. Seemed mostly positions I couldn’t hold today. Might be that I’m tired from my run this morning though.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Day 14 done - it was okay, not too hard, but wouldn't say it was my favorite (not bad, just "meh").

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    Day 14 done - it was okay, not too hard, but wouldn't say it was my favorite (not bad, just "meh").

Same here
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Same here
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Day 14 done! Super excited to be able to do the yoga squat. I think my HIIT workouts helped there. I have trouble putting pressure on my wrists in the leg raise portions. Anyone have tips for distributing my weight through fingers and knuckles rather than just heel of my hand?

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Day 14 done! Super excited to be able to do the yoga squat. I think my HIIT workouts helped there. I have trouble putting pressure on my wrists in the leg raise portions. Anyone have tips for distributing my weight through fingers and knuckles rather than just heel of my hand?
    For all the yoga positions I can't do well, the squat is oddly one I can, and while it hurts, I always like how my hips feel after

For the hand - I see it more as a focus on my fingers, there is no way I could actually take the weight off my palms

DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

For all the yoga positions I can't do well, the squat is oddly one I can, and while it hurts, I always like how my hips feel after

For the hand - I see it more as a focus on my fingers, there is no way I could actually take the weight off my palms

I found some old hand videos she has. I’m going to try those to see if I can build up my wrist strength.

Day 15 done! I woke up with a sore back this morning. I think it was the low squat from yesterday. Oddly today’s practice was exactly what I needed to work the kinks out.

I found some old hand videos she has. I’m going to try those to see if I can build up my wrist strength.

Day 15 done! I woke up with a sore back this morning. I think it was the low squat from yesterday. Oddly today’s practice was exactly what I needed to work the kinks out.

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congrats to everyone participating! We're halfway through!
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

Day 16 done! Morning practice feels like such a treat. Working to go to bed earlier so I can practice in the morning rather than just before bed.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast