Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I practice very first thing in the morning. It is my quiet time before anyone is awake and starts my day off right!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I want to puke if I do yoga after eating. I try to do it in the morning, after a cup of coffee. I’m also terrible at it, but it makes me feel good. I agree that the 2nd half of today was tough, and it might have discouraged me from continuing a year or two ago. Now, I’m just going to just do what I can, knowing that trying is better than nothing, and it’ll only make me stronger over time.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Done! It’s been a few months since I’ve done yoga so it felt good! Only problem is my dog lives laying on my yoga mat and kept trying to cuddle up and get pets when I was in down dog, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s like Benji!

I got Day 1 done!! I had planned to do it just before bed each day as a way to relax but DC kept coming in so I’m going to try for first thing in the morning.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    He’s like Benji!
    Except Benji just lays by the side of her mat! Bailey kept licking my hands and head butting for attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Except Benji just lays by the side of her mat! Bailey kept licking my hands and head butting for attention!

�� I was watching Benji and couldn’t believe how chill he was.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I got Day 1 done!! I had planned to do it just before bed each day as a way to relax but DC kept coming in so I’m going to try for first thing in the morning.
    I tried to do mine in the master bathroom where we keep a space heater so it's nice and warm, also large and peaceful with a big window. And private. Or so I thought. Apparently a dog was outside whining, so a child let the dog in. Then DH proceeded to barge in (CLOSED DOOR, PEOPLE) while the dog freaked out at what I was doing on the floor and started booping me all over my face, knocking out my AirPods...had to pause the video...and I was supposed to be relaxing and breathing. SIGH.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I tried to do mine in the master bathroom where we keep a space heater so it's nice and warm, also large and peaceful with a big window. And private. Or so I thought. Apparently a dog was outside whining, so a child let the dog in. Then DH proceeded to barge in (CLOSED DOOR, PEOPLE) while the dog freaked out at what I was doing on the floor and started booping me all over my face, knocking out my AirPods...had to pause the video...and I was supposed to be relaxing and breathing. SIGH.
    A closed door is a flashing beacon for all to enter!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Day 2 done. I so badly wanted to hit snooze but I made myself get up and on the mat. Glad I did.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Day 2 done here too. I did it first thing this morning again. And again it was hard, but so glad I did it!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast