Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Reviving this thread. School is almost out here and I need to check in or I’ll skip the workouts. How is everyone doing? Finding time to work out? Staying on track with nutrition?

I completed a half marathon this weekend!! So far off from where I was pre-pandemic but I’m working to get back there.

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Woohoo! congrats on the half marathon! That's seriously impressive at any point.

I'm still plugging away on my bike. Averaging 45 min a day or so. I've at this point lost probably about 10 lbs from the start of the year. Would love to lose another 5-ish? I can definitely tell the difference in how my clothes fit now, so that is motivating.

I ought to get back into lifting weights, but I just generally find it easier to do cardio. I don't have to think/count so much, worry about form, etc. I know it is good for my bones though so I should really get back to it.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Woohoo! congrats on the half marathon! That's seriously impressive at any point.

I'm still plugging away on my bike. Averaging 45 min a day or so. I've at this point lost probably about 10 lbs from the start of the year. Would love to lose another 5-ish? I can definitely tell the difference in how my clothes fit now, so that is motivating.

I ought to get back into lifting weights, but I just generally find it easier to do cardio. I don't have to think/count so much, worry about form, etc. I know it is good for my bones though so I should really get back to it.
    Congrats on the weight loss!! 10 lbs is awesome!!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Amazing jgenie! Way to go with that! I bet it felt amazing!!

Basil, impressive weight loss. It is so rewarding when you start feeling clothes feel differently!

I'm not doing great. Everything is fine, life is sorta busy but mostly I'm just not being consistent enough to see results. I plan to keep working on it.

It is hard because I'm trying to do two things that are in constant conflict. I'm trying to make a positive change. I would just like to be where I was pre-pandemic! But I'm also trying to love myself and my body fully. And I'm finding it hard to navigate between those two constructs.

Love hearing about all the successes. I find that to be very inspiring.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20