Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i'm in! i had 5 lbs creep up these past few months and feel so bloated after eating so much sweets during the holidays and all the travel. i saw a Peloton coloring page for working out every single day (at least 15 min) and figured i'd try it! I feel like i need to put more use in my Peloton Bike+ and Tread+. I was traveling and/or working crazy hours in Nov & December i barely had time for anything.

So far i managed to do at least 15 min Peloton workout every single day this year, even Jan 1 and 2 when i was at a hotel in CA (they didn't have peloton bikes in the hotel gym, but they had a regular bike and i used my phone). Sam Yo's New Years Day recovery ride is great. I had no idea he used to be a monk in his pre-Peloton days!!

Yesterday really sucked in terms of getting back into the groove of work but managed to do a workout..Sam Yo's 20 min NYD recovery ride again.

I got my meal delivery today of freshly made, local gluten-free vegan meals so i'm back to eating better. So much travel in the past couple months did me in.

Today i switched it up and did 20 min Walk + Run on the Tread+ with Olivia Amato. I love her, she makes it look effortless.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I did it! I resisted temptation and stayed under 1200 calories.

Breakfast-
    Two good coconut yogurt
    Granny smith apple slices
    Green tea

snack-
    honey crisp apple
    2 Tbsp peanut butter

Lunch-
    Breaded chicken 4oz on bed of baby spinach and chopped veggies
    2 mugs black tea

Dinner-
    2 cups penne pasta with eggplant and mozzarella

I didn’t get the treadmill time in, though like I had intended. I did get the whole house vacuumed and mopped (which was at critical levels) before my ankle started to hurt so probably better I didn’t do that today. I’ll try for tomorrow.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Great work ladies! So happy to have a support network here. Yesterday was generally successful. I did the peloton but dinner hit a curve ball but handled it well. Cosmo with DH and a salad with likely too much dressing but stayed under 1500 calories.

Today is a walk and a meal plan of
    Breakfast hard boiled eggs
    Snack grapes
    Lunch Chili
    Dinner Luna grill chicken kabob and hummus
    calories is higher at 1500 but still ok
    wish me luck!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

60 min Peloton ride, cardio is my meditation
    Breakfast: coffee, premier protein shake
    Lunch: prepped turkey stir fry, leftover roasted broccoli, plain nonfat fage yogurt
    Dinner: tuna steak with sesame seeds, lima beans, cauliflower rice
    Dessert: half a snickers cookie
    5 min x 2 Peloton sleep meditations with each of my kids. They love these, but I find them odd. Maybe I'll learn something!
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

I was lazy today. Again no walking in the treadmill. I did get quite a bit of housework done so that’s something. I also snacked more than I wanted to. But I somehow stayed around 1200 calories which was my goal.

Breakfast-
    two good yogurt and Granny Smith apple
    black tea

snack- green tea and boom chicka pop sea salt popcorn

lunch-
    chicken strips and leftover balsamic salad with tomatoes, romaine, spinach, seeds
    half cup 1% milk
    green tea

snack-
    mint chocolate chip cookie

dinner-
    chicken strips on the last of the salad
    Half a cup of 1% milk
    4 truffles
    herbal tea
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 01-06-2022 at 09:55 PM.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

30 minute yoga
    5 mile run
    Lunch - rotisserie chicken
    Dinner - pizza
    Snack - danish, tea

Really need to get my veggies in. Planning on roasting a bunch tomorrow.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Whooo hoooo nice work! I stuck to my plan yesterday and landed at 1350 calories.
    Today is a new day. Plan
    Peloton for 30 mins
    Breakfast 2 hard boiled eggs
    Lunch/snack can of tuna, light mayo, grapes
    Dinner other half of Luna Grill dinner plate (chicken, tahini, hummus)
    Baby carrots and ranch if I am hungry
    Still sub 1300 calories so I might be adding!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Hillview, I’m impressed by how you are varying your meals but still keeping your daily total calories under 1300. I frequently get in a rut and can’t think of something different. That’ll likely be the case for dinner tonight. Here’s what I’m planning:

breakfast-
    Lady Grey tea, my favorite (already sipping)
    Two good Meyer lemon yogurt
    Granny Smith Apple for dipping

Likely a Contingo of tea will follow me around today

lunch-
    chopped salad mixed with
    2 Tbsp hummus wrapped in
    a wheat tortilla (I’d wrap it in a green lettuce leaf but I’m out)
    1/2 cup milk

apple, blueberries or Bag of skinny pop for snack

dinner same as lunch

Trying harder to get on the treadmill today.

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Maybe a bit of a hijack, but I can't really write about this elsewhere right now.

My entire team of OR nurses quit rather than be deployed to the hospital/ICU. My surgery center is closed and I am suspicious it may not open back up ever. The PACU is an extra ICU.

30% of my outpatient staff was out COVID+ today. I had to cancel 75% of my clinic for next week since I will have no staff. I'm putting people on double triple backup calls because I'm worried they'll go out sick. I am trying to be an upbeat leader but I am so demoralized myself.

It's March 2020 all over again, sort of. But then, when you cancelled patients' appointments, they'd say "oh god bless you and stay safe!" now they are just bewildered like "why does this dr/office suck so much and why are they so lazy?". I spent hours explaining to people today that really, I would LOVE to do their surgery next week. REALLY, I WOULD! I can't. It's agonizing.

So I didn't eat breakfast except for coffee. I left early because we had a big snowstorm. I came home early and did a boxing video with DS. Not my favorite exercise. So I followed it up with 45 min PZ ride.

Lunch was leftover turkey kale soup.

Tonight I'm having a drink and ordering out.

Tomorrow, 90 min PZ ride.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Maybe a bit of a hijack, but I can't really write about this elsewhere right now.

My entire team of OR nurses quit rather than be deployed to the hospital/ICU. My surgery center is closed and I am suspicious it may not open back up ever. The PACU is an extra ICU.

30% of my outpatient staff was out COVID+ today. I had to cancel 75% of my clinic for next week since I will have no staff. I'm putting people on double triple backup calls because I'm worried they'll go out sick. I am trying to be an upbeat leader but I am so demoralized myself.

It's March 2020 all over again, sort of. But then, when you cancelled patients' appointments, they'd say "oh god bless you and stay safe!" now they are just bewildered like "why does this dr/office suck so much and why are they so lazy?". I spent hours explaining to people today that really, I would LOVE to do their surgery next week. REALLY, I WOULD! I can't. It's agonizing.

So I didn't eat breakfast except for coffee. I left early because we had a big snowstorm. I came home early and did a boxing video with DS. Not my favorite exercise. So I followed it up with 45 min PZ ride.

Lunch was leftover turkey kale soup.

Tonight I'm having a drink and ordering out.

Tomorrow, 90 min PZ ride.
    That sounds miserable. I can’t believe people aren’t understanding. Enjoy the 90 minute ride. You have earned take out and a drink.

I had coffee for breakfast and multiple cups of mint tea throughout the day.

Lunch was tuna on toast with cucumbers, arugula and grapes on the side.

Dinner was homemade pizza with eggplant and mushrooms.

I had hot chocolate for dessert.

I did a 60 min PZE ride and shoveled snow for 45 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast