Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh I'm happy to hear about the change in weather! That sounds really nice. Especially the sun.

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Enjoy. Glad the weather cooperated .

My DC LOVES winter, all things winter. It has been a really warm Fall/Winter here. We did a college visit 4 hours away in early December. The day we visited there was fresh snow and frigid temperatures (typical for the time of year in this location); DC was in heaven! Now it's DC's first choice school .

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Glad it went well! We went for a college visit today and it is bitterly cold and I felt like the student guide cut our tour short because of that. But it's at a school that is not too far from us and so I guess we're used to bad weather, lol. I guess at least there is an idea of how much walking there'd be from one end of campus to another and the need for a heavier coat!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Glad it went well! We went for a college visit today and it is bitterly cold and I felt like the student guide cut our tour short because of that. But it's at a school that is not too far from us and so I guess we're used to bad weather, lol. I guess at least there is an idea of how much walking there'd be from one end of campus to another and the need for a heavier coat!
    We toured a local school and maybe 15 minutes into the tour, it thundered. They rushed us into the closest building. They did the whole spiel from this compact lobby. It was a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Bad weather, ugh

I don’t know much about it, but a friends DD just completed a pharmacy round at UAB medical center and loved it, if he’s at all thinking about medicine. She want to Samford for Pharmacy.

What is he interested in? Engineering?
    So glad you were able to get out and visit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WatchingThemGrow; 01-10-2022 at 08:09 PM.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

He's thinking engineering right now. We'll see!

We almost signed up for a U of Michigan tour for yesterday. Glad we didn't because it was horribly cold. We'll wait until it's at least a little warmer or no wind .

He's working on prioritizing which places to visit. I think he signed up for a couple of admitted students days as well. Hopefully some place speaks to him!
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2