Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

I ordered Dr. Puri masks from KMACT on the same day I ordered Bonafide masks. I got the Dr. Puri masks yesterday, not even a shipping notification on the bonafide order yet.

daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Update
    OP here. I placed my order on 1/6. No updates to the order so far.
    Since then, I have been able to place orders from Costco , Amazon and Kmact and received all of them. How do I cancel the bonafide mask order? Someone mentioned that they charged the credit card immediately. I cant find any charge yet- but I don't want the order to be in limbo . I have tried calling and emailing multiple times to no avail. What can I do? Any BTDT?

ETA: I am sooooo forgetful. I paid with PayPal. I just disputed the charge and got a refund from paypal
    Last edited by daisy13; 01-26-2022 at 04:17 PM.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy13 View Post
    Update
    Since then, I have been able to place orders from Costco , Amazon and Kmact and received all of them. How do I cancel the bonafide mask order? Someone mentioned that they charged the credit card immediately. I cant find any charge yet- but I don't want the order to be in limbo . I have tried calling and emailing multiple times to no avail. What can I do? Any BTDT?
    My 12/31 order from them arrived yesterday. Yes, they charged my credit card on 12/31.
    I was emailing the manger/head guy and he was very responsive despite the order taking 4 weeks. I was emailing: bill at ball chain dot com (no spaces). I would send a cancellation and then refuse delivery if it actually shows up.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Look for the charge the day of your order or the next day. They run the card (not just authorize but actually charge) right away. The charge is something like “ball chain manufacturing”. I can’t say I’m encouraged. I ordered 1/7 and really wanted what I ordered, but it does me no good not knowing when it might actually ship. And I really didn’t want to order more while waiting, but what did you get from Costco and did you like them?

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy13 View Post
    Update
    I’ve been wondering the same thing — I too have tried repeatedly to contact them without success about my 1/1 order. I would still like to receive what I ordered, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default bonafide mask order

I ordered pink masks on 1/17 or 1/18 and they shipped on 1/24. I don’t expect anyone else to wear these except for me. If either of them do then great, but if they are as pink as they look on the website I feel they might be two pink for either DDs. I plan to use them for large stores like Costco and future airline trips.

I have never gotten a shipping notice on the white Powecom masks I ordered on 1/5 or 1/6 from Project N95 (they provided links to what sellers had in stock, but the order was placed through the Prohect N95 website) and sent an inquiry to them last week as well and have yet to hear back. My credit card hasn’t been charged though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-26-2022 at 04:42 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I’ve been wondering the same thing — I too have tried repeatedly to contact them without success about my 1/1 order. I would still like to receive what I ordered, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I have a shipping notice for ones ordered on 1/3, but the tracking just says label created (no change in last 2 days). I emailed but had no response.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Seems very odd that I ordered later than some of you and have already received my masks! My white masks, ordered 1/11, just arrived yesterday.

FYI for those checking out the pink ones: My daughters and I are happy with the fit, though I could see it being a little snug on some. As a teacher I'm now mandated to wear one at work. But... our school site hasn't received our KN95 masks yet (not happy about that!). The pink is cheerful and my girls prefer it over white or black.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Saw this info on the reddit mask subforum about Bonafide orders. The post was started 3 days ago. People have been told by Christina that they continued to sell masks even though they were out, which means they are way behind. It was suggested to call or email the two below to get your order moving or to cancel.

Bill at 914 720 3164
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered on 12/29 (black masks) and got a shipping notification on 1/22 after replying to my initial order confirmation email and asking when my order would ship. I just checked my tracking and my order just departed from NJ yesterday 1/25. Tracking says my order should arrive 1/29, so exactly one month after ordering!

In the meantime, I ordered Dr. Puri masks from both Amazon and Kmact for DS1 and DS2 and they both really like them and are wearing them daily at school.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast