Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Anyone know their return policy? I assume no returns but couldn't find any info on their site. The kids size ones we bought are TINY, much to small for even my small-headed DS2. Totally unusable, and all we did was take one out of the bag and held it up then put it back.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

[QUOTE=PunkyBoo;4415991]Anyone know their return policy? I assume no returns but couldn't find any info on their site. The kids size ones we bought are TINY, much to small for even my small-headed DS2. Totally unusable, and all we did was take one out of the bag and held it up then put it back.

States no returns on masks here.
    https://bonafidemasks.com/terms-cond...uct-purchases/

"Face masks, face shields, isolation gowns and other similar products are not returnable."
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thank you!
    Well of anyone needs small kids white kn95s let me know. They are clean and unused.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I ordered on 12/29 (black masks) and got a shipping notification on 1/22 after replying to my initial order confirmation email and asking when my order would ship. I just checked my tracking and my order just departed from NJ yesterday 1/25. Tracking says my order should arrive 1/29, so exactly one month after ordering!

In the meantime, I ordered Dr. Puri masks from both Amazon and Kmact for DS1 and DS2 and they both really like them and are wearing them daily at school.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    This is the first glimmer of hope I’ve seen re: my 1/1 order, although my recent email asking about order status hasn’t yielded a response. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Since it sounds like you have experience with both the Powecom and Dr Puri, how do they compare in terms of size? We have been using the regular Powecom masks but it looks like the Dr Puri come in both medium and large. Any idea which size is more similar to the Powecom regular?

Also, do any of the Dr Puri come in a headband style? (My friend prefers that to that to the ear loop style — and he definitely does not have giant hair! )

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Thank you!
    Well of anyone needs small kids white kn95s let me know. They are clean and unused.

Yeah, they are really tiny. You might try offering them up in a local parenting group to see if anyone is looking for masks for a 4-6yo. Who knows, you might stumble onto someone else waiting for a Bona Fide order of them....

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Still no response from bonafide. I sent my 4th email today. They never charged my card though.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I ordered 12/31. Finally got a shipping confirmation on Monday, I think. They’re supposed to arrive Friday.

I sent 2 emails and never got a reply.

I'm not thrilled with them. I ordered at the beginning of January, have sent an email, and haven't heard anything. COVID will be gone by the time I get the masks

daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I got kn95s from costco ( black). They are for me and DH- eh, given all the backlogs, I warned DH against complaining and just use it They are ok I guess..

I haven't ordered from them, but was curious. I just went to the website -- have they always had masks in all of those colors? I knew about pink, but now I see gray, red and denim.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast