Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    daisy13 is online now Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy13 View Post
    Update
    OP here. I placed my order on 1/6. No updates to the order so far.
    Since then, I have been able to place orders from Costco , Amazon and Kmact and received all of them. How do I cancel the bonafide mask order? Someone mentioned that they charged the credit card immediately. I cant find any charge yet- but I don't want the order to be in limbo . I have tried calling and emailing multiple times to no avail. What can I do? Any BTDT?

ETA: I am sooooo forgetful. I paid with PayPal. I just disputed the charge and got a refund from paypal
    OP here again- So , for kids I ordered both Dr. Puri official on Amazon ( medium for 12 year old DD and small for 7 year old DS). They seem ok with it. I also ordered same sizes from KMACT and they are going to be delivered today. Ordered KN95s from Costco for DH and I. Those work ok too- a bit big on me, but can manage .

As soon as I disputed the charge via paypal ( and got a refund), bonafide contacted me and sent an email saying they were canceling my order as they do not have any more child size powekom masks . Ha! I had previously sent 4 emails and no response ..

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for posting this. I had previously emailed bill multiple times along with the [email protected] email but for my 4th email I also copied Cristina. She responded this morning that my order would go out within 48 hours and was upgraded to UPS ground. Of course I’ll believe this when I see it! I was previously told that my order would ship a couple of days after I ordered (ordered on 1/7) and that didn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Saw this info on the reddit mask subforum about Bonafide orders. The post was started 3 days ago. People have been told by Christina that they continued to sell masks even though they were out, which means they are way behind. It was suggested to call or email the two below to get your order moving or to cancel.

Bill at 914 720 3164
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Since it sounds like you have experience with both the Powecom and Dr Puri, how do they compare in terms of size? We have been using the regular Powecom masks but it looks like the Dr Puri come in both medium and large. Any idea which size is more similar to the Powecom regular?

Also, do any of the Dr Puri come in a headband style? (My friend prefers that to that to the ear loop style — and he definitely does not have giant hair! )
    I actually have no experience with Powecom. The medium Dr. Puri fits my 12 year old DS2 but seems slightly small for me (comes up over my chin if I laugh or yawn). DS1 is 18 and likes the large Dr. Puri but he's in college far away so I haven't seen the fit personally on him and don't have any size large ones in our house because they we always intended for DS2 (I use an N95). I saw my friend wearing a Powecom last Friday and it fit well, so I'm assuming their one size fits adults well. I don't think Dr. Puri masks come in a headband style.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I had previously emailed bill multiple times along with the [email protected] email but for my 4th email I also copied Cristina. She responded this morning that my order would go out within 48 hours and was upgraded to UPS ground. Of course I’ll believe this when I see it! I was previously told that my order would ship a couple of days after I ordered (ordered on 1/7) and that didn’t happen.
    Dang! I just forwarded my previous email to Cristina, and got a reply from her within 10 minutes!! She explained that my order had included the black headband style which was out of stock, but she would split the order so they could ship the rest, which they have in stock. She also mentioned upgrading to UPS ground. If this actually happens, I should get 2 pkgs of the white ear loop and 1 pkg of the white headband. That will keep us going for a while (and I won’t have to convince my friend that he should try the pink ones!!).

Yep, I’ll believe it when I see it, too, but this is the first hopeful sign after many weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Dang! I just forwarded my previous email to Cristina, and got a reply from her within 10 minutes!! She explained that my order had included the black headband style which was out of stock, but she would split the order so they could ship the rest, which they have in stock. She also mentioned upgrading to UPS ground. If this actually happens, I should get 2 pkgs of the white ear loop and 1 pkg of the white headband. That will keep us going for a while (and I won’t have to convince my friend that he should try the pink ones!!).

Yep, I’ll believe it when I see it, too, but this is the first hopeful sign after many weeks.

Well, now she's going to regret this news getting out. I just forwarded my email to her as well. I'd honestly like any part of the two orders I placed. I regret not just ordering each individual thing in a separate order as it eventually occurred to me that things might be held up by out of stock items.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by o_mom View Post
    I have a shipping notice for ones ordered on 1/3, but the tracking just says label created (no change in last 2 days). I emailed but had no response.
    I finally have some movement on tracking number and they are supposed to be here on Saturday. I ordered black Powecom with earloops, regular size.

We will probably be over the Omicron hump by the time they get here, but I only ordered $20 worth, so I am not going to worry too much. I have some white ones from Ace Hardware that we have been using in the meantime.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Well, now she's going to regret this news getting out. I just forwarded my email to her as well. I'd honestly like any part of the two orders I placed. I regret not just ordering each individual thing in a separate order as it eventually occurred to me that things might be held up by out of stock items.
    Per her signature, Cristina is Bona Fide’s Director of Marketing and Public Relations — I’m guessing she’s got her hands full

Per her signature, Cristina is Bona Fide’s Director of Marketing and Public Relations — I’m guessing she’s got her hands full

Yeah, I’ll admit I expected a wait but even I’m annoyed at the length of the wait and lack of communication. There is such a thing as too much business and they probably should update their website to make it clearer how long an order is going to take. I’ve been promised my first order will ship soon. I guess I’ll believe it when I see it.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I got an email with a UPS tracking number this morning. We’ll see if it really ships or not. I did realize I was charged on the date of my order. I posted this either up thread or in another mask thread but the bona fide site shows the powecom masks ship 2 weeks after ordering.

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Duplicate

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast