Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got a tracking number yesterday with a promise that it was upgraded to next day air (I'd ordered $80 worth with expedited shipping on 1/3). Label is created, but no movement on the tracking number.

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by o_mom View Post
    I finally have some movement on tracking number and they are supposed to be here on Saturday. I ordered black Powecom with earloops, regular size.

We will probably be over the Omicron hump by the time they get here, but I only ordered $20 worth, so I am not going to worry too much. I have some white ones from Ace Hardware that we have been using in the meantime.
    Mine arrived today. They fit well on me. I do think they are slightly smaller than the other ones I have, but probably seal better. DH has to travel soon, so we should have enough to cover that.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Tracking shows they will arrive on Tuesday. Almost a month after I ordered.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Dang! I just forwarded my previous email to Cristina, and got a reply from her within 10 minutes!! She explained that my order had included the black headband style which was out of stock, but she would split the order so they could ship the rest, which they have in stock. She also mentioned upgrading to UPS ground. If this actually happens, I should get 2 pkgs of the white ear loop and 1 pkg of the white headband. That will keep us going for a while (and I won’t have to convince my friend that he should try the pink ones!!).

Yep, I’ll believe it when I see it, too, but this is the first hopeful sign after many weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    Update, in case any others are still in the dark about late December/early Jan orders: after no response to several inquiries about my Jan 1st order, I emailed Cristina on Thursday, 1/27. She apparently did split the order — on Friday, 1/28, I received 2 separate shipping confirmations, with UPS tracking numbers.

This morning, the order with the white ear loop and headband styles is en route, and left the UPS facility in Secaucus NJ after being shipped from the Bronx facility. Supposed to arrive Tuesday (weather permitting…).

I also got a shipping confirmation for the other order (black headband style). UPS says "shipper has created label, UPS has not received package yet." That’s what I expected.

I hope that the recent experiences several of us have had mean that Bona Fide is starting to get caught up. They used to be very prompt.

I also hope that we won’t still be talking about ordering masks 6 months from now…

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My order from 12/29 arrived today!

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I’m kind of annoyed. After being assured my first order would go out within 48 hours there still is no update. If it doesn’t ship Monday I’m going to cancel. I wanted the masks but this is ridiculous on the scale of over-promise/under-perform.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

My order from 1/7 finally arrived today. I haven’t tried one on yet but I hope they aren’t too big. We are using the dr puri medium size now.

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Duplicate

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My order from 1/1 arrived today (well, 3/4 of the order — black headbands are still back ordered), via UPS. Today’s gripe: UPS tracking info said "left at front door." Nope … After some exploration, I found them in some random location on the other floor of my apt bldg.

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got both the Powecom ones and the other brand to try. The Powecom fit me and DD(13) well. The others are too big. It took a month to get them and now we are low again. I ordered more last week and hope it doesn’t take as long this time.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast