Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I also ordered black ones and kids size ones on 12/31 and received an order confirmation but nothing else. So on Sunday I sent an email to the guy in charge (his email address and name was in the order confirmation email, I think it was bill@something) and he almost immediately responded saying they would ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. But still no shipping confirmation. Fortunately we ran over to Ace Hardware and bought a few boxes of kn95s to get us through. Those aren't perfect but they are $10 for 10, and better than any other masks we have bc they're kn95.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

So my Costco order for masks from 12/28 is officially lost. They're out of stock, so now I'm looking for something else. Which ones are you all ordering from Bonafide Masks? I've also read about the Dr. Puri masks. Which ones are better/cheaper/ship the fastest? I haven't researched this at all because we were fully stocked. Now we're up a creek, so to speak.

daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    So my Costco order for masks from 12/28 is officially lost. They're out of stock, so now I'm looking for something else. Which ones are you all ordering from Bonafide Masks? I've also read about the Dr. Puri masks. Which ones are better/cheaper/ship the fastest? I haven't researched this at all because we were fully stocked. Now we're up a creek, so to speak.
    same here.. I found some Dr. Puri on amazon.. but they wont ship till mid Feb!. Any other trustworthy places that can ship relatively fast? I am down to my last 10-pack of Bonafide and kids are going to school

TIA

I ordered Dr. Puri from here: https://kmact.com/

Someone on BBB recommended it a couple of weeks ago. This is my first time trying them. I got the large black, which is now sold out, for DH and me -- we both have big heads. The medium black, which I think would work for DS, was and is still out of stock. It looks like the white large is still in stock. I ordered either Friday or Saturday night and got a shipping notification from UPS with delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    I ordered Dr. Puri from here: https://kmact.com/

Someone on BBB recommended it a couple of weeks ago. This is my first time trying them. I got the large black, which is now sold out, for DH and me -- we both have big heads. The medium black, which I think would work for DS, was and is still out of stock. It looks like the white large is still in stock. I ordered either Friday or Saturday night and got a shipping notification from UPS with delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
    I also ordered from here. I ordered on 1/1 and just emailed them because I had a UPS label created and then it never moved. Turns out they are out of stock on one of the things I ordered and said they should be shipping out no later than the 14th, as they are coming from South Korea. I ordered Medium black masks and small white ones. I am guessing the black ones may be the issue, as when I ordered it said only 7 were left in stock. I only ordered 4 boxes but I'm thinking inventory numbers may have been off or something.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wow, I am sure they are backed up. My mom ordered from Bona Fide masks on Christmas Day and received them on New Year's Eve (I was shocked!) but I am sure they are really backed up now. I'm so glad I ordered what we needed right after Thanksgiving when we started hearing about Omicron...hope everyone gets their sooooon!

daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

https://www.costco.com/niosh-n95-rou...100707773.html

Costco seems to have these in stock. I am still hunting for my kids- but maybe 12 year old DD can wear these ? I am not sure..
    I placed an order for these yesterday and I got a tracking number today.. Fingers crossed that it actually reaches me..

For those of you in Ca- you might want to try this? [ not sure if availability is location based] HTH

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I ordered on Wednesday, mine shipped on Thursday and arrived today. I ordered the pink ones if it makes a difference.
    Thank you for this tip! I did a separate order for pink and just got notification it shipped. Our school absence rate moved from 25% to 30% this week and I want more KN95s!

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    Thank you for this tip! I did a separate order for pink and just got notification it shipped. Our school absence rate moved from 25% to 30% this week and I want more KN95s!
    So Bona Fide is actually shipping the pink masks?? Still no sign of my Jan 1st order for both white and black ones. If all else fails, I might be willing to wear the pink ones, but I am confident that my friend would decide that he would rather stay home instead of going pink…

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    So Bona Fide is actually shipping the pink masks?? Still no sign of my Jan 1st order for both white and black ones. If all else fails, I might be willing to wear the pink ones, but I am confident that my friend would decide that he would rather stay home instead of going pink…

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I just emailed the head guy at Bina Fide again (see my PP above) and cc'd the guy he originally asked to follow up with me Monday or yesterday, and said that I still have not seen a shipping confirmation. He replied immediately that he will take care of my order himself tomorrow... I'm glad they're customer service is good but I'm really hoping to get the masks we ordered!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast