Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    I just emailed the head guy at Bina Fide again (see my PP above) and cc'd the guy he originally asked to follow up with me Monday or yesterday, and said that I still have not seen a shipping confirmation. He replied immediately that he will take care of my order himself tomorrow... I'm glad they're customer service is good but I'm really hoping to get the masks we ordered!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Based on your PP, I also emailed the head guy (yesterday). So far no reply, but maybe soon? I did just get a general email to presumably everyone, talking about the overwhelming number of orders and what they’re doing about it.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    So Bona Fide is actually shipping the pink masks?? Still no sign of my Jan 1st order for both white and black ones. If all else fails, I might be willing to wear the pink ones, but I am confident that my friend would decide that he would rather stay home instead of going pink…

Yes- the pink set I ordered shipped right away, while the white ones haven't. Pink is more expensive, fyi- I just ordered ten to hopefully tide me over until the white ones show up.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    I also ordered from here. I ordered on 1/1 and just emailed them because I had a UPS label created and then it never moved. Turns out they are out of stock on one of the things I ordered and said they should be shipping out no later than the 14th, as they are coming from South Korea. I ordered Medium black masks and small white ones. I am guessing the black ones may be the issue, as when I ordered it said only 7 were left in stock. I only ordered 4 boxes but I'm thinking inventory numbers may have been off or something.
    It appears the same thing happened to me. I got a UPS notification that my order would arrive today but it didn’t. Now the notification is saying tomorrow. But when I actually check the tracking, the only thing that’s happened is a label being created. Then it says it’s on its way, but it doesn’t appear that it’s actually in route to my city.

I ordered the large black masks either Friday or Saturday night and by Monday they were out of stock. I’m guessing the stock availability wasn’t up-to-date when I placed my order. Oh well. I wish I could cancel.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

They just sent out a long email apologizing and answering customer questions. I suspect the owner is regretting posting his cell phone number in previous emails right about now ��

They've shipped out really quickly on my past orders so it seems like they just weren't prepared for the demand spike over the holidays. I'm hoping they can recover quickly.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

They just sent out a long email apologizing and answering customer questions. I suspect the owner is regretting posting his cell phone number in previous emails right about now 😬

They've shipped out really quickly on my past orders so it seems like they just weren't prepared for the demand spike over the holidays. I'm hoping they can recover quickly.

MSWR0319 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    It appears the same thing happened to me. I got a UPS notification that my order would arrive today but it didn’t. Now the notification is saying tomorrow. But when I actually check the tracking, the only thing that’s happened is a label being created. Then it says it’s on its way, but it doesn’t appear that it’s actually in route to my city.

I ordered the large black masks either Friday or Saturday night and by Monday they were out of stock. I’m guessing the stock availability wasn’t up-to-date when I placed my order. Oh well. I wish I could cancel.
    Email customer service. They replied very quickly to me and offered to cancel the order if I wished. They were very kind.

Email customer service. They replied very quickly to me and offered to cancel the order if I wished. They were very kind.
    The Dr. Puri masks actually showed up today! They fit me well and seem fairly comfortable. DS seemed less enthralled. lol

I emailed customer service today and got an immediate automated reply — "we care so much about you" etc etc "Our team will be back to you soon but please feel free to reach out again…"

I’m sure they are beyond overloaded. Fortunately I ordered well before we were nearly out, but I would like to know if my order is still in the queue or got lost.

By the way, as I probably mentioned in an earlier thread, my friend has been using the headband style Powecom masks (both black and white), and I’ve been using the ear loop style (just white). Again today, he had one of the headbands come loose from a black mask — this has only happened with some of the black, not the white. I haven’t had this happen with the white ear loop style.

Have other Powecom mask users encountered this?

Just to clarify: MSWR0319 and I ordered from Kmact.com. Someone asked if there was a recommendation for other sites to order from. Kmact does not have the Powecom mask, but seems to have others. The Dr. Puri I ordered shipped quickly, but it sounds like the stock tracker may not always be up to date.

https://kmact.com/

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Just to clarify: MSWR0319 and I ordered from Kmact.com. Someone asked if there was a recommendation for other sites to order from. Kmact does not have the Powecom mask, but seems to have others. The Dr. Puri I ordered shipped quickly, but it sounds like the stock tracker may not always be up to date.

https://kmact.com/
    Thanks for the clarification! It’s too easy to get confused with all this stuff. And we all remember the early days when we were comparing notes on the comfort and fit of one- and two-layer cloth masks. In retrospect, those thin cotton knit bgreen masks seem pretty puny!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast