Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Magnatiles - jungle and safari-themed! (Target)

yes i think it has been nearly a decade since I got into Magnatiles amidst all the buzz on BBB about them at the time (2012? 2013?). We have hundreds and my kids still play with them a decent bit (they are 10.5 and 12).

We were at Target the other day and on an end cap they had these new jungle-themed and safari-themed Magnatiles. Super cute. Included several magnetic animals and special pieces in each. Nice coordinating colors and prints (they came in brown, yellowish green, pale blue, not regular magnatile colors).

My DD (10.5) is obsessed with sloths and my DS (12) loves monkeys so we ended up getting one of each. I felt crazy given my son is literally in MIDDLE SCHOOL but they actually played with them! They were on sale for $33 (reg price $40).

Jungle Animals:
    https://www.target.com/p/magna-tiles...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Safari Animals:
    https://www.target.com/p/magna-tiles...29#lnk=sametab

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads-up for those who may have an interest! Magnatiles is probably the longest-lasting toy we still have from their toddler years.
    my apologies if many here are already aware. I have been out of the loop on 'little kid' toys forever. i just happened to see these at Target and my kids saw them and wanted them. Ok, maybe i wanted them as well...
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 01-14-2022 at 02:26 PM.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Those caught my dh’s and I eyes when we were at Target the other day. So cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Oh, so very dangerous. All the love for Magnatiles here. I might have to get some of these even though my kids are 18, 15, and 12.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bought the wheels set for my 12 year old! That safari set might have to join our collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I've told so many people over the years that Magnatiles are the longest-lasting toy out of any we've owned. Safe to have around when babies were crawling next to the preschooler playing and still fun for older ages. So neat they have themed sets!
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Thank you! My 6yo ds got "short changed' at Christmas even though he luckily didn't notice, he's super hard to buy for as the youngest of 3 boys. Will have to think of an excuse to randomly give them to him or maybe overly gift him at Easter.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

We are in the exact same boat. Jumped on the BBB Magnatile bandwagon way back when and DD and DS will occasionally still pull them out. They’ve been the best loved toy in our house, hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for sharing! I showed them to DS2 (9) who still occasionally plays with his magnatiles and his favorite were the arctic animals. So I bought them, because I don't have much time left with him playing with toys.

https://www.target.com/p/magna-tiles...80#lnk=sametab

I will not buy more magnatiles, I will not buy more magnatiles, I will not buy more magnatiles.

(The ones we have are currently spread across my living room floor. My eight year old was playing with them this week.]
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast