Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'd probably work on all your stuff. Your house is huge if I remember? Mine is 1200 feet. The kitchen is right next to the Master. We probably spread more virus cooped up in our tiny rooms than you do moving around the house, wearing a mask, while not around others. You could think of it this way too. Since you aren't overly concerned about the other kids getting it (I think you said that you feel like it is a bit inevitable?) then the bigger concern might be continuing to be a potential positive contact. At least in my area that requires being unmasked and within close proximity for more than 15 minutes. If you can avoid doing that (and it sounds like you can) and you feel good I'd personally carry on.

My advice would be different if we were still pre-vaccine, or if I had high risk people in my household.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    If you don稚 mind others catching it, you池e fine to move around masked. If you want to contain it to just the two of you, I would huddle up in your room and only come out as needed. The cleaning and decorations will still be there when you池e better. You just have to decide which option is best for your family.

I would be ok coming out during the day when they're at school with the precautions you mention and then going back about an hour before. When we get it here, I plan on isolating whomever has it. I know we'll all get it eventually, but I'd like to hold out as long as I can. It just depends on how each family wants to handle it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3