Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Another quarantine question?

So, I have had symptoms…maybe since Weds (threw up my vitamins in the morning and felt bad all day, stomach stuff though, not upper respiratory). OK on Thursday. Congestion and a slight fever on Friday afternoon. I was on my own with my youngest since Friday morning. Got ahold of a home test today and it was positive. I’m isolated now, barely said hi to my older boys and DH isn’t home yet.

So, my youngest is definitely exposed and I chatted with the head of his school and I’ll get him tested tomorrow if I can.

The other two are vaxxed but need boosters now. But they haven’t been around me at all since Friday morning. I’m going to stay alone in my room and keep the youngest masked up and away from them too. So, would they need to quarantine from school at all? I don’t feel like they’ve been exposed…but maybe if my symptoms Weds count? I can’t keep up with all of this…

And fwiw, I’m totally fine. A little congested but fine. Vaxxed and boosted, so this one is going to get who it gets…
    Last edited by smilequeen; 01-17-2022 at 05:04 PM.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)