MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Any FB groups for selling masks?

Does anyone know of any FB selling groups for masks? Kinda like BST for Boden, Hanna, etc? We got our Dr Puri masks today and they'll work for me, but I don't need 4 boxes. DH and DS both felt they needed a size large. They do seem a bit smaller than our Bluna masks, even though the measurements are actually bigger. I can return them for credit, but the larges won't be in stock till mid Feb, so I thought maybe I'd try to sell them first. I'm thinking there may not be a place to sell masks because of the chance of counterfeits, but I figured if anyone knows it would be someone on here!

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don't know about selling, but we gave some masks that didn't work for us to our local domestic violence shelter and they were thrilled to have them. They wrote us a donation receipt for taxes, too. That may be a solution for you, if can afford to do so.

Are you part of any smaller groups that lean toward COVID topics? I've seen a few people selling masks (same situation as yours) in our area in parent-run school district groups that were created to support schools and advocate for safer environments during the pandemic. People have been very appreciative.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

I am wondering if it would do best on either marketplace or a local Fb group due to shipping costs? I would totally buy from someone on here, I am just guessing it wouldn’t be worth it after you have to pay to ship them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I might be interested in buying them if the are mediums since my bonafide order hasn’t shipped yet. Please pm me. Thanks.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Our local BST deleted my post because they don't want to promote masking (seriously, that what the admin told me )
    Last edited by MSWR0319; 01-21-2022 at 02:17 PM.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Our local BST deleted my post because they don't want to promote masking (seriously, that what the admin told me )
    Wth? I feel for you!! ��
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis