Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I've never tried to link to an instagram post before but I love Dr. Shannon Ritchey (@dr.shannon.dpt). She's a physical therapist that teaches joint friendly, intensive workouts for all fitness levels.

Here's a workout I really like:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0eEm4lnGd/

She has a bunch of free workouts on her instagram page. Also, she has an app called EVLO (free to download) with a week's worth of strength training workouts (including upper body build) at the bottom that don't require a membership (or even a CC to sign up for).

I LOVE these workouts. I feel like I just need one or two other BBB members to discover them and they'll be the next big thing on here. Seriously, love her philosophy, her training. Everything. She has a podcast called Fit Body Happy Joints too.

But expect "cooked" arms without any kind of janky shoulder or neck pain. You can use the weights you have and see how that feels. Good luck!
    Thank you for this! My neck gets so mad when i do any sort of upper body workout - can't wait to try this.
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I've never tried to link to an instagram post before but I love Dr. Shannon Ritchey (@dr.shannon.dpt). She's a physical therapist that teaches joint friendly, intensive workouts for all fitness levels.

Here's a workout I really like:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0eEm4lnGd/

She has a bunch of free workouts on her instagram page. Also, she has an app called EVLO (free to download) with a week's worth of strength training workouts (including upper body build) at the bottom that don't require a membership (or even a CC to sign up for).

I LOVE these workouts. I feel like I just need one or two other BBB members to discover them and they'll be the next big thing on here. Seriously, love her philosophy, her training. Everything. She has a podcast called Fit Body Happy Joints too.

But expect "cooked" arms without any kind of janky shoulder or neck pain. You can use the weights you have and see how that feels. Good luck!
    Thank you for this! My neck gets so mad when i do any sort of upper body workout - can't wait to try this.
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    I've been doing 10 minutes of arm toning after my peleton rides everyday but I'm looking to accelerate progress. Have you done any good arm toning programs? I have 2lb and 3lb dumbells. Would be willing to get some additional equipment if necessary.
    have you tried Tunde's arm challenge? I haven't but just hearing about it makes me cringe!!! I've seen quite a few before and after pics and it sounds like what you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    have you tried Tunde's arm challenge? I haven't but just hearing about it makes me cringe!!! I've seen quite a few before and after pics and it sounds like what you're looking for
    Where can I learn more about it?
    I've done her 10 min arms but would love to hear about the challenge!
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2