Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    I think the kid is back on my fecal roster.
    This made me laugh out loud!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the new scent sucks. He's the response from Tide:

Response from Tide:
    The Tide Team ·
    We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with the Original scent, XXXXXXXX. The scent was upgraded in April 2019 going from a light, clean, herbal scent to a slightly warmer, rich scent with hints of wood. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. We recommend giving our Mountain Spring scent a try, as we feel it may match your scent expectations more closely, or our Free & Gentle detergent if you prefer your laundry unscented. We hope this helps, and we're only a phone call away at 1-800-879-8433 if you ever have any questions.
    See, I would not be nearly upset if there was some INDICATION that there was a change. Something on the box saying "New Scent" for example. But no...they basically just tried to SNEAK it in to unknowing customers who buy a box expecting that it will be the same as they've always used. That's what's super annoying. If the Box indicated a new scent, I either wouldn't have bought it, or would have bought a smaller size to make sure the new scent agreed with me, or would have given it a good long sniff before buying. Instead I did a whole load of laundry with it, opened up the washer, and gagged. So dumb. I'm 2 rinses in and the new scent is still not completely out.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

What u love about Charlie's Soap is thatyl it is scentless. I also hate when people wash with other detergents and give items to us, then our stuff smells too. My biggest hang up is chairs. Tide smell sticks to chairs, esp office chairs at work ... I end up smelling like tide without using it and it pisses me off. Yes, I know this is a first world problem, but it drives me nuts.
    Last edited by hellokitty; 01-21-2022 at 02:17 PM.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Yes! My MIL "does me a favor" every time my kids stay with them by washing all their clothes, even the ones that are still clean/ unworn. I can smell it on them when I pick them up. She means well, so I don't say anything, but I end up having to rewash everything with vinegar or baking soda (or 2 washes) to get the smell out. I can't take it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    I had to tell my mom multiple times to please stop washing their clothes with fabric softener. I'm pretty sure she uses way more than the recommended amount, full knowing that it triggers my migraines. I told her (again, multiple times) that I did not have time to wash every single thing that came from her house after she already washed it. The next time the kids went to stay with her, she was stressed out because she was doing their laundry before she sent them home. She was REALLY stressed when I asked her to rewash everything without fabric softener. I think that finally did the trick.

Ugh! I HATE scented laundry detergents. I use Biokleen ans have for 10+ years so I have zero tolerance for strong odors. I occasionally buy stuff on Poshmark and there have been items I’ve had to give away because I couldn’t get the scent out.

I’ve had the best luck with a hot soak with oxiclean or borax and then multiple washes with vinegar. Even then I had a pair of workout leggings a friend gave me because they were too long for her and it took months to get the scent out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3