Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    I've got about 5 bottles of B&BW Sun Ripened Raspberry body wash & lotion in waiting from the last time they got rid of that scent. It doesn't linger, but it smells like me in college rather than me as old lady. But, just about everything else in my life is unscented.

ETA: Oh, and for the original question, I love All Free and Clear. I'm not a fan of a lot of other unscented detergents because I feel like they leave a musty scent in the clothes. And I can't deal with most scented detergents. Opening a bag of hand-me-downs from two of my SILs is enough to trigger a migraine.
    Ahh...Sun Ripened Raspberry....That was the best. And I wish I had known they brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    We use this! But have only JUST noticed that my boys stinky laundry sometimes comes through still...stinky if I'm not careful! I will try adding a cup of baking soda. Maybe that will make the difference.

I can't handle any kind of laundry scent. We get a lot of hand-me-down clothes and aside from issues of general cleanliness I can't wait to wash them to get off the laundry smell! I never smell it on people--only clothes but after using unscented I can't handle the regular stuff. Can barely walk down that aisle at Target even when I'm wearing my mask, lol.
    We use All Free & Clear, but I was noticing that DS's clothes still smelled sometimes. I didn't know what to do so I dumped in a bit of Lysol Laundry Sanitizer that I bought when the pandemic first hit, and it worked! I will have to dry the baking soda as well to see if it does just as good.

JamiMac is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I rotate through Persil, Tide and Arm and Hammer Fresh Scent. No one in our family is bothered by scents or has sensitive skin. Those work well and getting out stains and I feel our clothes smell clean also. I am personally not a fan of scent free detergents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 2001
    DD 2004
    DS 2007

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My latest one is Purex, liquid. I get a 115 Load container, it gets the smell out of hockey compression gear and the rest of our clothes come out clean, not faded (I mostly wash in cold) etc. I have a 18 year old Amana basic washer and dryer set that we paid about 700 for when we bought our first house. I will also buy Gain or Arm and Hammer if on sale, but I don't spend money on Tide or other expensive detergents when these do just fine.

Tide Free & Gentle
    I have a chemical allergy (methylisothiazolinone) and it's in most detergents but this one form of Tide is safe. I used All Free & Clear for years and years but then they changed it and some versions have the chemical and it's too hard to make sure I have one that doesn't.
    I was using Dropps Sensitive for a while because of the environmental benefits but I got sick of finding half-dissolved packets and having to re-wash things.

I’m back to powdered Tide. My washer is on it’s last legs and it has made a difference in how clean our clothes are.
    We did All Free and Clear for awhile, but so far so good with the Tide

I also follow GoCleanCo on Instagram and now mop my floors with powdered tide. And love it for washing walls. And pretty much anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4