Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Has anyone tried these adjustable masks? I'm thinking of trying because I can't get the Bluna.

https://kollecteusa.com/products/oni...ource=omnisend

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    The ones I received from Kmact don't have the embossed Dr. Puri mark either. I compared the outside packaging of the ones from Kmact vs. Amazon and it was exactly the same. Was your packaging the same but just the mask seemed different?
    Comparing it to the Kmact, the front of the package is the same but the back is different. Kmact shows images for how to wear the mask and the manufacturing info at the bottom is in table form, the bottom quarter of their package is white. Mine was all text, no tables or images, all black, a bulleted list on the Kmact site is a numbered list on my package, etc.

The actual mask looks similar except for the missing embossed Dr Puri mark. Admittedly I haven't seen an actual legit Dr. Puri for comparison but this one just felt unlike any other mask material we've purchased. The lining was super smooth, almost felt like high quality tissue paper, and didn't seem breathable.

My Kmact Dr. Puri masks have the embossed Dr. Puri on them. The medium ones fit me and my older two kids (15 and 12) very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My Kmact Dr. Puri black medium masks had an embossed Dr. Puri on them. The small white ones didn't? So I'm not sure there's much info to be gained by that.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So I admit to buying Dr. Puri masks on Amazon. We've been using the mediums for months now and have ordered and reordered multiple times. They always seem the same. I've never noticed an embossed mark on them and neither our latest set nor our prior set have them! I guess potentially they are fakes. They do seem to fit well, don't smell (IMO), and seem durable? I sure hope they are protective as I have planned on! My last set was $37 for 20.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    I'm so upset. I went to bed early last night and missed a Blunt re-stocking from Kollecteusa. Gah. Can you message me where you ordered from in S. Korea?
    PM'ing you right now!

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    So I admit to buying Dr. Puri masks on Amazon. We've been using the mediums for months now and have ordered and reordered multiple times. They always seem the same. I've never noticed an embossed mark on them and neither our latest set nor our prior set have them! I guess potentially they are fakes. They do seem to fit well, don't smell (IMO), and seem durable? I sure hope they are protective as I have planned on! My last set was $37 for 20.
    The seller Dr Puri official is the legit seller kmact coming straight from the factory. I don't know if that helps you decide.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    I feel your pain! We are Bluna lovers here. I order Dr puri black mediums from Kmact thinking they would work since they had the same measurements as our Blunas. We got them and they're slightly too small. I was able to sell one box to a friend, and have 2 left. I'll just add that to my "How much have you spent on masks post total" DS2 is currently wearing the small white ones and is ok with them. We have 10 Blunas left, and I went searching because I can't have DS1 unmasked at school. Found a post on reddit in a forum where Aaron Collins regularly posts about masks, where people have been getting Blunas directly from S. Korea. I ended up ordering two days ago, so I'll let you know how that goes. Also, if you go to Kollecteusa and subscribe to their letter, they will send out an email when the Blunas are in stock. I got an email yesterday right after I ordered from Korea. They went really fast.
    Would you please send me the info on ordering from S. Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post

The seller Dr Puri official is the legit seller kmact coming straight from the factory. I don't know if that helps you decide.
    Thank you for this! I've ordered them 3 times on Amazon and have always ordered from Dr. Puri official. If I need to order more I'll definitely check and make sure it's that seller.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3