Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Bona fide masks update

I'm one of the people here that ordered the powecomm kn95s recently. My order was placed 12/31, and I discovered last week that they charged my credit card almost immediately. I had emailed the head guy, Bill, on 1/9 asking for order status and he fwd my email to someone else asking him to process/ship right away that week (last Monday/Tuesday). As of this morning I still didn't have a shipping confirmation so I emailed Bill again telling him that I understand there are major supply chain issues, but they really shouldn't have charged me almost 3 weeks ago when they still hadn't shipped. 10 minutes later I got a shipping confirmation.
    So if you are still pending shipment of masks from them, being a squeaky wheel seems to have helped. (Although we'll see how long it takes for the shipment to get here!!)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks! I just "squeaked" too (and of course immediately received an automated reply). Let’s hope it has some effect.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I placed another order last week. I order the pink ones. Shipped 2 days later, despite it saying 26 days to ship. I think the key is order pink!

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I ordered on 12/31 and sent an email a couple days ago asking about status. Today I received a shipping confirmation. So maybe inquiring did help but really they should be fulfilling in the order they were received.

I also ordered from Forever 21 on 12/31 and that order has a tracking number but has no updates. They are investigating which they say takes 10 days so I can request a refund after 2/1. I just want my stuff (really DD’s stuff!)

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I placed another order last week. I order the pink ones. Shipped 2 days later, despite it saying 26 days to ship. I think the key is order pink!
    Lol that won't work when the 3 people who ever leave this house are all male! I couldn't pay my boys to wear pink masks!!

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I also ordered on 12/31. I emailed them on 1/12 and still haven’t heard anything or had my order move past awaiting fulfillment. I’m really starting to wonder if I’ll ever get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Lol that won't work when the 3 people who ever leave this house are all male! I couldn't pay my boys to wear pink masks!!

Yup! There is no way my college student will wear a pink mask! Fortunately, the Dr. Puri's large that I ordered from Amazon arrived today. I hope they fit him! The ones from Kmact.com were not shipping until mid February. The ones from Amazon said they weren't shipping until Feb. either but they arrived in 3 days. The packaging looks the same as the mediums I received from Kmact.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Yup! There is no way my college student will wear a pink mask! Fortunately, the Dr. Puri's large that I ordered from Amazon arrived today. I hope they fit him! The ones from Kmact.com were not shipping until mid February. The ones from Amazon said they weren't shipping until Feb. either but they arrived in 3 days. The packaging looks the same as the mediums I received from Kmact.
    I went ahead and ordered DS1 Dr. Puri masks in large as well from Amazon today. Before I ordered it said it would be delivered between 1/30-2/4, but after I ordered I got an updated confirmation saying they would be delivered sooner, as early as this Thursday! Perfect timing, because he started classes today.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

It doesn’t make me hopeful that orders from 12/31 are just now shipping. I should have ordered sooner….
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I went ahead and ordered DS1 Dr. Puri masks in large as well from Amazon today. Before I ordered it said it would be delivered between 1/30-2/4, but after I ordered I got an updated confirmation saying they would be delivered sooner, as early as this Thursday! Perfect timing, because he started classes today.
    Look at your Amazon ones closely. I received what I'm pretty sure are fake Dr Puri masks in a recent order. They don't have an embossed Dr Puri mark, material feels unlike any other masks we've used, smelled funny.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast