Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Look at your Amazon ones closely. I received what I'm pretty sure are fake Dr Puri masks in a recent order. They don't have an embossed Dr Puri mark, material feels unlike any other masks we've used, smelled funny.
    The ones I received from Kmact don't have the embossed Dr. Puri mark either. I compared the outside packaging of the ones from Kmact vs. Amazon and it was exactly the same. Was your packaging the same but just the mask seemed different?
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Look at your Amazon ones closely. I received what I'm pretty sure are fake Dr Puri masks in a recent order. They don't have an embossed Dr Puri mark, material feels unlike any other masks we've used, smelled funny.
    I won't be able to check them out myself since they're going right to DS1 at college. I ordered directly from the Dr. Puri seller though. I can ask him if anything seems off about them.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I sent an email yesterday to bonafide. Didn’t receive an automated response or any response at all. I ordered on 1/7. No shipping notice. Nothing. I asked about shipping a couple of times. Right after I ordered I was told they would ship that weekend which didn’t happen. Have heard nothing since then. Very annoying. Their site now shows shipping in 2 weeks. I don’t think it showed that when I ordered.

Now I’m kicking myself for not ordering from Kmact when they had mediums in stock back when I ordered these. The prices keep going up at kmact, they charge for shipping and now they are out of stock. Ugh.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    I sent an email yesterday to bonafide. Didn’t receive an automated response or any response at all. I ordered on 1/7. No shipping notice. Nothing. I asked about shipping a couple of times. Right after I ordered I was told they would ship that weekend which didn’t happen. Have heard nothing since then. Very annoying. Their site now shows shipping in 2 weeks. I don’t think it showed that when I ordered.

Now I’m kicking myself for not ordering from Kmact when they had mediums in stock back when I ordered these. The prices keep going up at kmact, they charge for shipping and now they are out of stock. Ugh.
    Interesting—I’m still waiting for info about my Jan 1 Bona Fide order. Not sure where you saw shipping in 2 weeks — when I looked just now, I didn’t see this, although maybe that info came up if placing another order.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    The ones I received from Kmact don't have the embossed Dr. Puri mark either. I compared the outside packaging of the ones from Kmact vs. Amazon and it was exactly the same. Was your packaging the same but just the mask seemed different?
    I received my black size medium Dr. Puri masks (ordered 1/11) from Kmact today and they DO have the embossed Dr. Puri words on the outside and inside. I took pictures of the box, packaging, and mask to compare with a white large ones I ordered from Amazon for DS1. The mediums seem a little small for me, but I bought them for 12 year old DS2. If I open my mouth too much to laugh or yawn then they slip up over my chin.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Gah, I'm screwing this up so bad!

I ordered 30 masks from Bonafide masks before Xmas...they shipped and arrived but somehow DH had messed up our mail hold from when we were away, so I didn't get them til late in the week first week in January. Then DS tried them and they were way too small (small size ones). DD tried them and I think was influenced by DS and said she didn't like them either. So I gave 20 to my brother to use on my niece.

So I ordered the Dr. Puri ones from Kmact - black medium for DS and white small for DD. The black ones fit DS and he likes those. The white ones are ever so slightly too big for DD because they don't have adjustable earloops. I can tie them and kind of make it work, but now she's saying she likes the Bonafide ones better, but now we only have 10 of those left, and doesn't seem like we can get more anytime soon! And they both like the original Bluna Facefit ones, but can't seem to find those anywhere either.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Gah, I'm screwing this up so bad!

I ordered 30 masks from Bonafide masks before Xmas...they shipped and arrived but somehow DH had messed up our mail hold from when we were away, so I didn't get them til late in the week first week in January. Then DS tried them and they were way too small (small size ones). DD tried them and I think was influenced by DS and said she didn't like them either. So I gave 20 to my brother to use on my niece.

So I ordered the Dr. Puri ones from Kmact - black medium for DS and white small for DD. The black ones fit DS and he likes those. The white ones are ever so slightly too big for DD because they don't have adjustable earloops. I can tie them and kind of make it work, but now she's saying she likes the Bonafide ones better, but now we only have 10 of those left, and doesn't seem like we can get more anytime soon! And they both like the original Bluna Facefit ones, but can't seem to find those anywhere either.
    I feel your pain! We are Bluna lovers here. I order Dr puri black mediums from Kmact thinking they would work since they had the same measurements as our Blunas. We got them and they're slightly too small. I was able to sell one box to a friend, and have 2 left. I'll just add that to my "How much have you spent on masks post total" DS2 is currently wearing the small white ones and is ok with them. We have 10 Blunas left, and I went searching because I can't have DS1 unmasked at school. Found a post on reddit in a forum where Aaron Collins regularly posts about masks, where people have been getting Blunas directly from S. Korea. I ended up ordering two days ago, so I'll let you know how that goes. Also, if you go to Kollecteusa and subscribe to their letter, they will send out an email when the Blunas are in stock. I got an email yesterday right after I ordered from Korea. They went really fast.

I ordered the white Powecoms from Bona Fide on 1/12 and just got a shipping confirmation.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I ordered the white Powecoms from Bona Fide on 1/12 and just got a shipping confirmation.
    Well, fooey!! Still no word from my 1/1 order. I wonder if I made a mistake combining both white and black masks in the same order.

Fortunately we still have some left, but I’ll feel a lot more comfortable if we have a better supply. Our CCRC has really turned up the emphasis not only on wearing masks, but on wearing much better masks. (Some people are still wearing ill-fitting cloth masks.)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

chlobo is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    I feel your pain! We are Bluna lovers here. I order Dr puri black mediums from Kmact thinking they would work since they had the same measurements as our Blunas. We got them and they're slightly too small. I was able to sell one box to a friend, and have 2 left. I'll just add that to my "How much have you spent on masks post total" DS2 is currently wearing the small white ones and is ok with them. We have 10 Blunas left, and I went searching because I can't have DS1 unmasked at school. Found a post on reddit in a forum where Aaron Collins regularly posts about masks, where people have been getting Blunas directly from S. Korea. I ended up ordering two days ago, so I'll let you know how that goes. Also, if you go to Kollecteusa and subscribe to their letter, they will send out an email when the Blunas are in stock. I got an email yesterday right after I ordered from Korea. They went really fast.
    I'm so upset. I went to bed early last night and missed a Blunt re-stocking from Kollecteusa. Gah. Can you message me where you ordered from in S. Korea?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast